Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 19th, 2015
VIP User

Buckskin will become famous soon enough
Default Hanna Amata Massage

Does anyone know where Hanna went? She used to be in Garden Grove and most recently at Amata Spa in San Juan Capistrano. She left there several weeks ago.
Unread May 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

I know annie, not sure about hanna, annie went to la Palma..
Unread May 21st, 2015
VIP User

Default hanna

No. Not Annie. Hanna. She worked at Amata for several months. She left several weeks ago and just seemed to disappear. Good provider.
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

Spank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
Does anyone know where Hanna went? She used to be in Garden Grove and most recently at Amata Spa in San Juan Capistrano. She left there several weeks ago.
I know exactly who you are talking about. She is the reason that I stopped going to Amata.
The skinny little crack had quite the attitude and horrible skills the time that I saw her.

She is hot, and she knows it. DONT TOUCH ME!

Maybe it was just me. Glad to hear that she wasn't like that all the time.

I'll let you know if I see her.

Any hotties working there now?
Unread September 3rd, 2015
VIP User

Default hanna

No. No hotties. Just average. Nothing special. Thanks for your comments. I had much better success with Hanna! Much better. I would love to find her again.