Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread May 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Well I read this whole thread yesterday and today I did a lunch meet with gal. Definitely helped me when it came to the $ talk part. So yeah she wanted too much but it didn't phase me and I'm expecting some kind of counter next week. Shit she was hot and non pro and damn it was tempting cause it woulda cost the same as two 1 hr appts at an apartment(400)but I didn't bite at least not yet
Unread May 16th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

I'm starting to think all these "non-pros" belong to some type of union, that states the minimum date is $400-$500...lol last week I offered a girl $250 per, she informed me that girls are getting paid that on the streets... Who knew Beverly Hills had street walkers..lol
Unread May 16th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Fortunately, there are enough fish in the sea that you can simply eliminate those with golden pussy syndrome (GPS). My impression is that it's still a buyer's market on that site.

Gherk
Unread May 16th, 2015
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
I'm starting to think all these "non-pros" belong to some type of union, that states the minimum date is $400-$500...lol last week I offered a girl $250 per, she informed me that girls are getting paid that on the streets... Who knew Beverly Hills had street walkers..lol
WTF! $250? Is there a billionaire convention in town?
Unread May 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Well I read this whole thread yesterday and today I did a lunch meet with gal. Definitely helped me when it came to the $ talk part. So yeah she wanted too much but it didn't phase me and I'm expecting some kind of counter next week. Shit she was hot and non pro and damn it was tempting cause it woulda cost the same as two 1 hr appts at an apartment(400)but I didn't bite at least not yet
It's interesting that they will meet with you to discuss, but I guess all you need at $400 or $500 is a few fucks a week and your at $4 grand tax free per month. I could live on that!
Unread May 16th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
Fortunately, there are enough fish in the sea that you can simply eliminate those with golden pussy syndrome (GPS). My impression is that it's still a buyer's market on that site.

Gherk
It absolutely is a buyers market. The ones that are asking over $300 in my experience are the ones trying to make a living off of Sugar Daddies, are trying to find a rich sucker or have no clue what the going rate is and have GPS. I see a Japanese girl that is so sweet and sexy and we have had lengthy conversations about my other Sugar Babies and her other Sugar Daddies. She has several because she is here on a student visa and doesn't work. She NEEDS to make a living off of her Sugar Daddies. She charges $300 and will let me stay as long as I want and MSOG until I can't manage another one. So she is (IMHO) not a "pro" in the sense that we think of "pro" = Ho. It's more like she's a full time professional SB. Again my definition of a pro is a girl that has a set price and ANY stiff dick with said amount of cash can fuck her. Most SB will want to feel some attraction to the guy before she will pull her panties down. Most of the girls I have met on SA have one thing in common. They all say they get lots of offers but can't fuck a guy they're not attracted to. Maybe SA is just the shallow end of the pool and a year from now these girls will fuck anyone for cash... but for now I think that is the main difference between a SB that will fuck us and a BP whore that will fuck anyone.

The sweet spot for the under $300 true non-pros are the ones that 1. Don't know what the going rate is (They may think it's $3000 a month like my Latina did or they may think $150 sounds good like my GND) and once you explain what the market will bare or give them your best offer they can accept or decline. 2. Broke college girls (with min wage part time jobs and debt) that look at this as easy money....if a girl makes $200 a week working part time $200 for 2 hours (with a guy they may actually be attracted to) getting to have orgasms and a free meal is like a easy money! They are used to getting fucked by drunk college kids with nothing to offer and no real skills for making them cum. We become more attractive because we can pay them, take them to a nice restaurant, eat pussy like a champ, have something to say and can give them useful advise etc. 3. Young single moms... Most mothers will fight a grizzly bear to protect their kids. So fucking me for a couple of Franklins is a walk in the park compared to how hard it is for her to actually EARN $200 working a shitty job! Remember....you heard it here first. Pampers and Gerbers ain't cheap! LOL 4. Older women that know they are past their expiration date. Like the retired HJ girl I found. She's happy with $150 maybe because there is a little attraction or maybe she's broke and doesn't want to work at Taco Bell. 5. Foreign women. They tend to have a different outlook on sex for money and every hot foreign woman I have met thinks they are not as hot as "American" women. Nearly every foreign born girl I have met thinks white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes and fake tits is the hot look. They have lower self esteem and are willing to fuck for less because they feel they are not as attractive as American girls. Many have asked me why I don't go for American girls and when I tell them I don't like white girls they think I'm feeding them a line like "No honey your ass doesn't look fat in those jeans" or they think I'm crazy for NOT liking white girls. So if you end up at your next M&G sitting across from a super hot American girl in her late 20's and she is telling YOU what the rate should be...chances are you encountered either a working pro or at the very least a professional SB.
Unread May 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

nicely stated
Unread May 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

The girl I saw was working a part time job that didn't pay that much in addition to her day job. The other thing was that her housing situation is less than ideal and indicates she can't afford her own place. She also indicated the guys were just seeing her once and disappearing which I could easily see happening. She wanted an ongoing or monthly type thing. I think they are just asking for everything initially and if a sucker bites they make bank otherwise what Kid says kicks in and they decide if they really have any interest in bangin you And they will take whatever
Unread May 18th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

If you spend 36 hours a week convincing a sucker to pay you $4,000 a month that takes up 4 hours of your time each week, once you got the sucker you only have to work 4 hours a week.

If you spend 10 hours a week meeting guys who offer $200 and disappear, you will snap up maybe 4 guys a week who will make you $800 over another 8 hours.

So for the SD-seekers:

Week 1 36 hours = $0
Week 2 36 hours = $0
Week 3 36 hours = $0
Week 4 36 hours = $0
Week 5 4 hours = $1000
Week 6 4 hours = $1000
Week 7 4 hours = $1000
Week 8 4 hours = $1000
Week 9 4 hours = $1000
Week 10 4 hours = $1000
Week 11 4 hours = $1000
Week 12 4 hours = $1000

176 hours = $8,000, $45/hour initial burn-in, $250/hour perpetually

For the girls getting the hourly-seekers:

Week 1 18 hours = $800
Week 2 18 hours = $800
Week 3 18 hours = $800
Week 4 18 hours = $800
Week 5 18 hours = $800
Week 6 18 hours = $800
Week 7 18 hours = $800
Week 8 18 hours = $800
Week 9 18 hours = $800
Week 10 18 hours = $800
Week 11 18 hours = $800
Week 12 18 hours = $800

216 hours = $9,600, $45/hour initial burn-in, $45/hour perpetually

The girls seeking SD and skipping the guys seeking individual meets for set hourly rates are on a more financially rational track. The initial hourly reward first 3 months seems to be equal but the girls who are focused only on SD will eventually be better rewarded and less worn out. They just have to work double time early on to convince a sucker out of the bunch they meet with. What they risk later is getting used to the money and their SD bowing out - I guarantee the girls focused on SD's are juggling 3 SD's or more. They only need to find 1 sucker out of each 40 they meet. There's a lot of suckers out there. Seems like it would be to the benefit of all if somehow those suckers were educated about how suckered they are.

I also wanted to add that the girls who are seeking a SD are the type who have way too much time on their hands. Usually they already have a SD and don't have to do anything all day except get pedicures and do their nails and hair and put time into fitness and shopping. They have the luxury to keep spending more & more time cultivating SD's. The girls who are working regular jobs don't really have a choice and can't spend nearly as much time cultivating, so they are naturally going to be more swayed to see it as occasional extra income and go with the multiple random different guys giving them about $200 per meet. It matches what I've experienced - the girls who are trying to huckster me out of way more money are devoted to finding a SD and are the type who have no life other than being whores. The girls who have other jobs and not full-time all-out whores are more flexible and open. Nothing to do with Seeking Arrangement.
Unread May 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

They only need one sucker but if they chose to they still can offer some hourly appointments to the guys that are smart enough to turn down the expensive package. I think a lot of them start out looking to sell the $1000 a week package but many of them can only hold out so long and then they need the cash so they take some of those appointments that they initially would turn down.
Closed Thread