Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 9th, 2017
VIP User

bompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where is the most legit place you’ve had a HE?

For me, it was a lady that’s been reviewed on here dozens of times as legit, albeit with some teasing involved. She would tease and tease me, until one day, she went ahead and put on a glove to give me a CHJ. Now, normally, I would balk at a covered HJ, but the fact that SHE was giving it to me made it so hot.

So any stories like that, guys? Anyone get a HE at a massage envy, a hotel, a legitimate Korean spa (Lions doesn’t count haha)? I’d love to hear any stories.
Unread December 10th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

There was a place in SJC that is no longer there. Many mongers had siad this one was just legit. After a few time this provider suddenly let loose. I always place my hand at the edge of the table. Its more comfortable and its also a set up for brushing a leg etc. Instead of avoiding my hand she actually pressed her pubic area against my hand. Did a little rubbing outside the sundress. Reached under and to my surprise COMMANDO. allowed generous fingering. Multiple repeats there and most ever was a HE. But the better I did at pleasing her the better the HJ was. Quite often we ended with her collapsed across me because I had done a great job getting her to multiple "O"s with fingers in both orifices. She actually seemed to enjoy backdoor fingering more.

I still have an active number for her but she has retired. Actually texted her a few months ago and she still answered.
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jade?

RT,
You talking about Viet Jade with the super long hair with the place on Camino Capistrano?
I never scored squat from her but I really didn't try that hard either.

She was and probably still is the Cat's Meow tho.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Not known as legit to us mongers but the hair and nail salons with massage in the back. Business up front and party in the back. Up front, they're legitimate hair and nail shops with plenty of female customers getting painted and coiffed. I've been to Happy Beauty in Westminster and Miami's in Norwalk.
At Happy, the provider was Kathy. She was a granny that swept floors, washed hair and provided a mean bj with a massage. She's long since retired and I haven't heard of any replacement.
At Mimi's, it's the owned Nina. She provides laxidasical service but if she knows you, more than an hj is available for the standard rate. None of the other worker at this Vietnamese shop provides massage.
The tough part is the post session walk of shame. With all the regular beauty shop workers up front who know you just blew your load and the legit hair and nail customers who look at your flushed face, all you can do is own it. Luckily Mimi's has a back door. If you ask Nina to use it after you settle up in the back, she'll say no problem.
Unread December 11th, 2017
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

there is a MMS in Diamond Bar that owns a legit foot & body massage place but she has given me HE,,,but tells all her worker to do legit only
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
RT,
You talking about Viet Jade with the super long hair with the place on Camino Capistrano?
I never scored squat from her but I really didn't try that hard either.

She was and probably still is the Cat's Meow tho.
Yep,
She was the definition of YMMV. tons of folks said only legit there
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Heck of a nice score

RT,
That's awesome.

Did she just lay R n T on you or did you seriously manage to rearrange her cheem?
You said just mutual R n T.
Woulda been nice to rearrange that one.

Absolutely to die for.
Gotta still be worth rearranging.
Years ago I heard she had a sugar daddy taking care of her.
Junior Puppy

Snowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant futureSnowflecked has a brilliant future

About 4 years ago there was an older russian lady who worked out of an apartment in newport beach who was legit. After several sessions I finally got her to pull her tits out and give me an HE. She eventually moved to the inland empire to do massage there but now she doesn't work anymore I don't think.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

This must be about 8 years ago. I was traveling back and forth to SF for work and always stayed at the Hilton near Union Square. They had a great fitness center and spa in the basement. I would often visit the Spa on my last day there and on several occasions have this Swedish therapist. She was always very professional and gave an excellent DT massage. After a year, my work was coming to a close and I scheduled a final visit with Heidi. I mentioned I didn't know when I would see her again as I had finished my work assignment. She said she was going to miss me. After the usual massage, I reached up to rub her on the back and thank her but missed and grabbed her butt. She said let me return the favor and grab my dick and started to give me a nice slow HJ. She let me pull out her tits and suck on them lightly. Next time i was in the City, I asked at the front desk and they said the Spa had been shutdown and they didn't know where any of the employees went. Apparently it was a contract service and they didn't have any real association with the Hilton.
Unread December 12th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I told this story somewhere in this forum before, but back in '98, when I was down with a pretty bad injury, I took up Physical Therapy in a major clinic facility, in Santa Ana. 8-10 active stations going at any one time. There was also a sauna, a massage room and a very small running track on the perimeter. It was always busy. I was there for 14 months. I went through half a dozen PT's in that time (They would switch off depending on the need at the time, as I progressed.) One particular young lady, who took care of me early on, had to get me flexible enough to use this one machine, but to get me there, she had me in the sauna to warm up, and then leg stretches and all that stuff. Eventually, she would send me in for a massage, or give me one, to finish the session. That was the norm, 3 days a week for 5-6 weeks. We did flirt a little, but it was quite the age difference. There was all kinds of joking and banter. Then, on one particular massage session that she was giving, (after a grueling workout), she just started rubbing very close to my groin (while wearing swim trunk, mind you.) I rolled over and she went under the leg opening. From there, she got results, and I didn't stop her. It ended just the way you think.
We smiled and snickered after and I told her "That was really nice. Thanks. But, I won't expect that again. I don't want you to feel obligated." (or, something to that effect.) She started to apologize for the unprofessional nature but she thought I was attracted to her. And, I was. I just told her I didn't want her to feel bad, and "We'll keep it our secret."
And, we did. It never happened again. We stayed friends while I was in Therapy. And, believe it or not, to this day, I still have contact with her in Simi Valley where she is happily married with a bunch of kids, and owns her own PT facility, with some partners.