Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 29th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Nicetoknow I recommend tinder as well it’s fun to see what’s out there.
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 8,9 and 10 were back in Bangkok on the cab ride from Pattaya I opened tinder to pass the time wound up talking to a cute 22 year old nursing student and set up a date for that night. Another great source is Line everyone uses it over there free texting, calls and video chat between line members so every girl you meet ask for their line ID. Checked into the grand Pullman 5 star hotel next to mall 21 and a few blocks from Soi Cowboy and it’s guest friendly, no hassle bringing girls in and no check in required. Showered and met my date at the bar, she was so cute I felt like a dirty old man, she had to be 5’7” long skinny legs with great calf definition, thin waist and hips but a nice firm little ass and shaved tight pussy. I’m a breast man but she had perfect B cups that fit her body perfectly dark nipples almost no areolas. Her face almost looked Japanese to me framed by light brown hair that curled at her shoulders. We had a few drinks went to eat then back to the hotel for another drink and upstairs. She was very sensual and asked to go slow, we spent a lot of time on the couch kissing before we moved to the bed. She wouldn’t let me put a finger inside her but enjoyed the datty and breast play she gave a decent BBBJ to much hand no attention to the boys but it was still good. After a while she climbed on for some cowgirl where she did a lot of grinding flipped to mish but quickly asked for doggy and it turned into a PSE, she buried her face in the pillow reached under and started rubbing her pussy she was so tight like that and it felt so good I was sweating and out of breath when I poped. I rolled over and we both started laughing lots of snuggling and kisses then round two. We showered together more kissing and a handjob then fell asleep. No round 3 in the morning she had to go to school so she showered we went downstairs got her a cab.
VIP User

Day 9 After saying goodbye to last nights date I went upstairs showered and met my tour guide for the next two days down stairs and we headed to Ayutthaya. I have an awesome tour guide if anybody is interested she knows her history and is a smart ass I had a blast with her. Got back to the hotel late in the afternoon and crashed I was exhausted from the night before. I swore I wasn’t going to bring anybody back to the room or have them spend the night but almost every night I shared my bed with a different woman. Woke up met my friend for dinner and talked him into going to Annie’s with me he had a bad date and hadn’t had a soapy massage yet so off we went. I was hoping good old #10 would be there but I didn’t see her so I picked a gal who had a huge set of natural tits I figured they would feel good sliding all over my body and I was right. She was pretty tall about 5’8” a few extra pounds but not fat she had to have been a D cup responsive nipples that grew as I played with them soft shaved pussy and a round ass. Same room as last time pretty much same routine we got in the tub she started with a handy moved to a great BBBJ she would pause just in tim then slide those tits and ass all over my body. When I was good to go she would lick, suck and stroke till I told her to stop and this went on for ever it was awesome. She asked if I wanted to move to the bed but I wanted to fuck her in the warm water so she put on the hat spun around and pointed that round ass at me we never switched positions I didn’t want to the view was awesome and felt even better. I finally poped she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted a massage because we had some time left no second round this time. Went downstairs and my buddy apparently had a blast he was hooked
Unread December 4th, 2017
VIP User

After Annie’s my friend and I walked around Nana plaza but didn’t go into any gogo bars, one of my regrets was I never checked out a gogo bar but there is always next time. Grabbed a snack checked out the freelancers outside Nana hotel but told my friend to trust me and took him to the freelance place next to our hotel. When we walked into the freelance bar my buddy looked like a kid in a candy store he didn’t even make it one lap around the place before he was negotiating with a skinny little thing he later told me was a perfect lay. I grabbed a drink and a seat and just people watched for a while, I had my eye on a beautiful woman but she told me she wasn’t allowed to go with westerners only Japanese and Chinese so obviously some girls in there have pimps. Made another round and made eye contact with a gorgeous woman turned out to be 22 she had a short white skirt on that showed off her long legs and a soft blue shirt that accentuated a full c cup chest. It was king of late by this time so she asked for 2800 long time and we headed up to the room, light pecking and heavy petting turned into another excellent BBBJ and DATY on with the cover and cowgirl where she tried to bring my pelvis into dust switched to reverse cowgirl, the view was amazing, then standing mish before I was done. We rested I asked for round two she asked for 1000 I agreed and but told her to take it slow long 69 play then mish, to doggy where I stayed till the end. Took a shower together spent a long time making out and rubbing her clit then off to bed. Woke up showered again one more round in the shower for another 1000 but o didn’t care then off she went.
Unread December 5th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

in US $, that's $75 for overnight and $28 each new round.... time to go!!
Unread December 5th, 2017
VIP User

I was getting 32 Baht for every dollar so the first round was $87 then $32 for rounds 2 and 3 each. Most girls charge between 3000 and 4000 for long time depending on your negotiating skills, looks and time of night. From my understanding that’s one round at night and another in the morning. I paid the extra $32 because she was so hot and it was only $32
Unread December 6th, 2017
VIP User

Day 10. More sightseeing more amazing food and beautiful women everywhere. Got back to the hotel around 5 showered, changed and headed back to Annie’s before dinner. I was hoping #10 from my first visit would be there but no luck however the busty thick girl was so I picked her again remembering that ass. The sign still said 2900 but paid 2500. Once in the room I got lots of hugs, kisses and a hand down the shorts from my buxom babe, I told her I wanted 2 rounds both in the tub she asked for another 1000 I agreed, she turned on the water added the soap then went to get another condom. I was in the tub by the time she got back and she stripped down to join me I sat up to spend some time with her beautiful breasts and until she pushed me back and went straight to a slow sexual BBBJ then slid up and down my body stopping to allow russian access then more BBBJ. After a while she asked if I wanted to fuck same as before I said yes so on with the cover and her on her hands and knees her body glistening from the soapy water stayed in that position until I poped, a quick clean up and we relaxed in the warm water until round two. Round two started with more body slide, russian, BBBJ then on with the cover and into cowgirl, we stood she leaned over and round two finished like that.
Hungry but drained I went back to the hotel and took a nap. Woke up called my buddy we grabbed a bite then headed to the freelance bar where we made a deal we got to choose the girl for the other one. My friend and I are exact opposites I like busty curvy women he likes thin small women with little perky breasts and we wound up with each other’s faves. Quoted 2900 asked for 2500 short time one round and she agreed. It was kind of odd walking to the hotel and riding the elevator with your friend and girls we picked for each other. Once in the room I gave her the 2500 she asked if I wanted a massage I figured since I was only getting one pop why not. Stripped down and lay down to watch her undress and was pleasantly surprised she was 22 with long black hair that looked even darker against her light skin, she was about 5’5” and cute perky small a cups that looked and felt awesome she had small sensitive nipples that grew the second I touched them. Even though she was short and thin she had nice hips and a perfect bubble butt. The massage was about what you’d expect then it turned to soft sensual play till the flip. I flipped over she straddled me started P2P play and light kisses, I was starting to think we were going to do BBFS so I asked to do 69 she either didn’t understand me or didn’t know what that was but we figured it out and it was awesome yet again a clean shaved pussy. Asked for and had to explain reverse cowgirl and it was worth it that cute little round ass was AMAZING and the view almost made me pop right away. I knew I only had one round with this woman so I slowed the pace moved to mish then flipped her over she buried her head in the pillows and stuck her ass up in the air it was pure raw sexuality and I had to have it I begged for greek was denied but she was so tight bent over like that I didn’t care don’t know how I lasted so long but by the time I exploded we were both sticky, sweaty and out of breath. Fully spent we collapsed on the bed and lay there recovering I asked how much to stay and go again she said 2000 I said ok then off to the shower to clean up and start round 2.

Last edited by sinner101; December 6th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
Unread January 3rd, 2018
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Give it up for sinner101...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
Day 10. More sightseeing more amazing food and beautiful women everywhere. Got back to the hotel around 5 showered, changed and headed back to Annie’s before dinner. I was hoping #10 from my first visit...
Damn, you joined this thread weeks ago asking questions, and now you're giving everyone else the 411. You went from newbie to expert in a single thread - is that a record or what?

++++++1 :O) :O) :O) :O) :O)

GT
Unread January 4th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Sinner, Lakers1980 & all.. the thai scene in bangkok is divided in a few pieces....

Morning - BJ Bars & Massage places (open around 9-10AM)

Afternoon - Freelance or Beer Bars (noon-2 PM Open till Midnight)

Evening - Soapies (rachada area or Suskin Area also many spread about town) These are different than your standard massage place. (3-4PM prime time 5-6)

Night Time - Gogo Bars or Private Clubs Member Clubs or Bars- 8PM

Night time - Clubs 10PM Start Not many working girls but may catch part timers

After Hour Clubs - 12AM to 4AM (lots of freelancers on soi 11) sometimes freebies. There are also other areas but you need to speak a little thai.

Dam forgot to mention use the app ThaiLoveLinks, you can see who is online and can meet up virtually any time of day.

Also as far as exchanging money take 100's and go to SuperRich for best rate there is one in the BTS (skytrain) in at Nana Station but if you are change more than 500 dollars go to main branch in Lumpini.
Unread January 22nd, 2018
VIP User

Oki I owe you an apology. I think I read more in your post than was there and posted an angry reply. Hopefully I got it deleted before I riled the whole board up. Thanks to great advice I received here and tons of my own research the trip was amazing. I plan on many more trips and highly recommended Thailand to every monger here.