Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 11th, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about
Default How To Properly Review

All right, guys. I'm starting to think we need to have this conversation again.

There are way too many reviews that are incomplete, or are marked incorrectly, or otherwise not thorough enough to assess your experience. Look, it doesn't have to be a novel like mine can be, but give detail. It all goes to helping the next guy. Just because you are a regular and all is good, so many others who may use your info could be newbs.

"Review For The NEWB!"

1) Filling Out the Form Correctly:
- Make sure you provide all the general information that is needed to find and contact the place and/or provider.
- Fill in all the information you can about the provider. Use all the DROP DOWN Menu's items that you can.
- DON'T mark something that DIDN'T HAPPEN. If you didn't get a BJ or FS, don't mark it. You can always state your opinion in the body of the review, and let the facts be the facts.
- (The ADVANCED SEARCH Feature is screwed up enough because of poorly filled out review information.)

2) Give Brief Details in the Body of Your Review:
- Location setting. (Describe the area. Parking. Pedestrian and vehicle traffic, if applicable. Is it Quiet or busy area. Stealthy or out in the open. Etc...)
- Appearance of shop interior, room interior, MMS and Providers. (Color, Lighting, Clothes, Makeup, Etc...)

Remember, you don't need to be Tom Clancy. But, we need more than a short 3-5 sentences about how you got your tool handled. That's great that she handled your manhood, but, this is a review site with lots of potential. The SEARCH Features have value if they actually provide truthful information. Right now, some of it is a guessing game. I can afford to TOFTT and lose a few bucks. A lot of guys can't. That one visit might be all they can save for in a month...or longer.

OK, I'm off my soap box.
Happy Mongering and be Safe!
Unread October 12th, 2019
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Well said, ntk619. I always make sure the address, phone number, etc are correct. This is important for the search engine to operate correctly. Also a good description of the provider is important. We all have our preferences regarding body type, hair, etc. Attitude of the provider and service levels are a must, as well. Thanks!
Unread November 2nd, 2019
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of FS reviews don't make it clear if they were covered or not too.
Unread November 3rd, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Who cares losers
Unread December 6th, 2019
VIP User

Bumping this. Wish it could be PINNED at the top.
Unread December 19th, 2019
VIP User

BUMP Again
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntk619 View Post
BUMP Again
I will admit NTK I wouldn't normally read your reviews because we don't monger in the same areas. But I just read your last two. They were very informative. But they were so
long they read like a chapter in a novel. Have you ever been published?
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

And so cryptic.....still trying to figure out WTF they mean? A reference to mr cock's out-of-the- blue infantile cry for attention, "who cares losers?" Best not to fuel that fire.....
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

I usually smoke a lot of weed before I get serviced, and end up forgetting a lot of details. I have an appointment coming up soon with Korean Alice in San Diego Clairemont Mesa area. See her limited reviews. I will try to remember as many fine details as possible and submit a good review of how well she shaved my cock and balls LOL. From reading the reviews, it might be a 50/50 chance of H.E.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
I usually smoke a lot of weed before I get serviced, and end up forgetting a lot of details. I have an appointment coming up soon with Korean Alice in San Diego Clairemont Mesa area. See her limited reviews. I will try to remember as many fine details as possible and submit a good review of how well she shaved my cock and balls LOL. From reading the reviews, it might be a 50/50 chance of H.E.
Barely...You're not talking about the one at Balboa and near Convoy are you? That non-descript building with the driveway at the far end of the building and you park in the back? Good Luck if she is the one...you'll need it. If it is a different location and provider excuse me for dropping into this convo. That one would be hard pressed to do very much beyond some stroking and never heard of them doing any shaving even if it was in ads...I hope I got the location/girl wrong...Your review will bring us up to date. The one I went to did say Korean and Alice was the name...they were supposed to have other providers and services but never saw any evidence of set up for trimming or shaving.

ntk619, if a manicure is finger nail trim and a pedicure is for feet, what is the shaving of the danger zone called? Is that this Manscaping I've heard? Figured you might be our resident exspurt...in that area.