Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 8th, 2017
calirican41

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
I recall a review for "crazy Julie" in Anaheim mentioning that she checks your underwear for skidmarks. Can you imagine Julie freaking out in the confines of her little closet?
I haven't seen Julie in years. Is she still at the chiropractics office on Brookhurst?
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Julie has texted me her new number 714-251-2917
The address is the same
I have not partaken
VIP User

onemanteam has a spectacular aura aboutonemanteam has a spectacular aura about

I was horny when I was with a girl and touched the tip of my dick in her vagina but did not stick it in. I later noticed her pussy stank. The next day as I was taking a piss, I noticed a smell that most likely was coming from my penis. I did shower after I was with her of course. It smelled for 3 days even after bathing more than once a day. That is some sick shit!
Unread December 12th, 2017
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

I can confirm that Julie does check my ass every time I see her. One time I had to shit in her building before the massage and thought I had wiped well. As soon as I laid down she had me spread my legs and she went to town with some tissue. She was raising her voice at me, almost yelling to open my legs wider. After she wiped, she showed me the brown streaks and told me I have to do a better job. I laughed because I couldn’t help it and she got pissed off. Ever since, I bring in wet wipes before I see her and she seems happy, however she still examines my hole every time. I think she is kind of kinky or OCD.
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
I can confirm that Julie does check my ass every time I see her. One time I had to shit in her building before the massage and thought I had wiped well. As soon as I laid down she had me spread my legs and she went to town with some tissue. She was raising her voice at me, almost yelling to open my legs wider. After she wiped, she showed me the brown streaks and told me I have to do a better job. I laughed because I couldn’t help it and she got pissed off. Ever since, I bring in wet wipes before I see her and she seems happy, however she still examines my hole every time. I think she is kind of kinky or OCD.
Julie has a "No Shit" policy.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Julie has a "No Shit" policy.
Frank, would you say she has earned consideration to be nominated a member of the "ShitPolice"?
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Frank, would you say she has earned consideration to be nominated a member of the "ShitPolice"?
Julie was always quite odd, but now she is literally anal.

Also, as she uses the same sheet all day/week/month she probably figures if she wipes your ass first then she won't have to change or wash the sheet. Any stains are considered sheit.

If any mongers want to spring for new sheets as a Christmas gift please do.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Julie was always quite odd, but now she is literally anal.

Also, as she uses the same sheet all day/week/month she probably figures if she wipes your ass first then she won't have to change or wash the sheet. Any stains are considered sheit.

If any mongers want to spring for new sheets as a Christmas gift please do.

Fillthy shiits, knotty girl.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Back to stinky ladies. I was with a civilian Korean lady this evening. She had just gotten off work. She said she needed a shower. I sat in the bathroom and chatted with her while she took a long shower. I even saw her wash her cooter.
I figured she was clean with a nice fresh kitty, I needed to munch on it. Well, the taste was good but there was still a noticeable smell. It was probably because of her Kim chee diet. That smell would not go away.
Unread December 13th, 2017
calirican41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Back to stinky ladies. I was with a civilian Korean lady this evening. She had just gotten off work. She said she needed a shower. I sat in the bathroom and chatted with her while she took a long shower. I even saw her wash her cooter.
I figured she was clean with a nice fresh kitty, I needed to munch on it. Well, the taste was good but there was still a noticeable smell. It was probably because of her Kim chee diet. That smell would not go away.
Pat,

I had an experience once in Cypress. The Korean lady smelled clean and we had FS. While I was banging her I had her legs up and then this oder started to come out. It was gross! That smell stayed with me for days and it almost made me throw up.

Are you going to continue eating Kim chee? Lol