Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 30th, 2016
VIP User

yoja-chingu is on a distinguished road

What my spots lose in door fee with me they make up for in volume. The smart ones understand 'repeat customer acquisition' costs.
Unread December 30th, 2016
VIP User

yoja-chingu is on a distinguished road

MP Kid is so right. I recently calculated the value of my time against 'just average' visits. Turns out, my time is worth the convenient expensive K-girls near my work. The hour I save driving to BFE (usually Analime or BP) is worth enough salary (billable hours) to offset the added expense. Real upside is that I get the stellar girls like we used to (Asianlink, Thai Angels nuru, etc...).
Unread December 31st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
The Chinese shit always breaks after one or two uses anyway. Same with their pussy exports lol. "Monger Walmart" thats what we should call these cheap jackshacks without proper walls. Sure you bust a nut but there is no value provided in the service you received its just a cut above jerkin off alone in the shower.

Jeezus,

we're all getting scammed one way or the other. Shit, I just saw this new movie: LALA LAND, Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone(I think), and it's a pianist and an aspiring actress in Hollywood. Dismal story, like it could be any of us getting trapped in our routines where you never get to really have LIFE, just scratch a bare existence. Anyway, mixed reviews. But thinking of the relevance, the cheap joints are not satisfying and or it is somewhat impersonal and a volume operation. The nicer deals cost more but at least you can get the sort of service you want. It comes back to money and saving time, which is money too. good call yoga-chingu and MP Kid. Yeah, the volume operations where you know she was with someone while you wait, and when you are done the next client is already waiting. WTF. At least you gotta get a good nut or you might as well be doing what Hugh G. Rexion mentioned. Zzzzz.
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Have things really gotten this bleak? I started noticing a slight decline in talent when I left LA 4 years ago and have been reading posts here telling of the continued dive. I kind of figured many of the women I had been seeing for the past 10 years were getting burnt out and about ready to retire then a new younger group would come in bring new life to the hobby and everything would be back to normal.
I mainly mongered in the Hollywood area MOMO's BEBE's WH MASSAGE etc. but noticed a lot of turn over just before I left. Is it harder to recruit girls these days? Are things better in China, South Korea, Vietnam that they don't need to come to the USA anymore?
I was planning on making a trip this February for my birthday and spend as much time as I could at my old haunts, now I'm wondering if it's worth it.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner101 View Post
Have things really gotten this bleak? I started noticing a slight decline in talent when I left LA 4 years ago and have been reading posts here telling of the continued dive. I kind of figured many of the women I had been seeing for the past 10 years were getting burnt out and about ready to retire then a new younger group would come in bring new life to the hobby and everything would be back to normal.
I mainly mongered in the Hollywood area MOMO's BEBE's WH MASSAGE etc. but noticed a lot of turn over just before I left. Is it harder to recruit girls these days? Are things better in China, South Korea, Vietnam that they don't need to come to the USA anymore?
I was planning on making a trip this February for my birthday and spend as much time as I could at my old haunts, now I'm wondering if it's worth it.
So Cal is still the best value for pussy in the US. But cheap Chinese places with so-so service and old aunties. HX has some young hot girls but again service is hit and miss and by the time you find a good one she either moves on (since the bookers rotate their inventory regularly) or you get tired of her and look for that greener grass we all need. Again this is why I find it worth the time to find good ones on SA. Nothing more depressing than thinking you found the hottest HX girl and she is a shitty fuck or a "No..I don't kiss...sorry...I don't like that.... no honey I only do that for $60 more....etc". Then you have to weed through a hundred ads, 50 messages, 25 phone calls, 10 texts just to get an appointment with the next disappointment.
Economy is booming in S. Korea, Viets are greedy so that leaves China and if fucking a $70 laundry lady that 4 out of 5 mongers on MPR just cream pied...MP options become scarce.
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

I have had great luck with HX. And yes some of the young hot ones are shitty fucks because most young girls don't know how to fuck or think you're an ugly old man and are not good actresses.

IMHO A forty to fifty year old provider is your best bet. But the Asian club has some chubby young things that are not afraid to kiss an old man and act like she likes it....just my two cents and I could be wrong
Unread January 1st, 2017

Valleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond repute

I was down in Westminster today to start the year with a big bang. My last visit there, for FS, cost me only a $60 tip. This time she wanted $100 up front, she was telling me "no money, no honey dear hunnie"... I do wonder, if this is the new normal now? Some economists were predicting with Trump in power, inflationary forces will be part of the everyday cost of living from now on.

Last edited by Valleycruser; January 1st, 2017 at 09:29 PM.
Unread January 4th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

We're all aware of the trend in recent years of stopping all the action just as things are heating up and asking for the tip up front. It is often a deal-breaker for me and I've been known to walk if the provider gets too pushy. But recently I encountered something worse (or weirder) at a place on La Cienega. Its a place that advertises on BP a lot and claims to have the youngest and cutest girls. Need to try it...right? No sign on the door, really cute Asian girl with an intriguing accent lets me in and asks me lots of questions as she leads me way into the back. I give the usual answers, "Of course I've been here before, etc." She the tells me its $40 house fee and she needs another $60 for "security" of the girls. So $100 total up front before the massage even starts. I explain to her this is highly unusual and I don't like it. In the 1000 times I've been to an AMP I've never heard of this before. I can't really start asking what I'm going to get for my money, so I ask for my money back. She gives me back my money but she's looking at me like I'm the unreasonable one here. Anyone else been to this place or encountered this practice elsewhere? What did I miss?
Unread January 4th, 2017
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future

Haven't been there, but my guess is that "security" of the girls is just getting the tip upfront. They can't say its the tip for extra services. Its like a "security deposit" that you pay the landlord when you rent and you mess the place up when you leave they get to keep it. So now the girls have "security" that we won't stiff them. Of course, this means that if we don't like the service we are the ones getting stiffed. Just my guess.
Unread January 4th, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Damn! I miss the 2000's! It's all so much BS these days. If you have regulars, hold onto them! Get their numbers and stay posted on where they're working as they move from place to place so you can keep getting the service you expect. This new crop of AMP providers has really gotten out of hand.