Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 24th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Time and place grandpas, time and place.
Copy that funtime. Name the place and time and grandpa will meet you there. PM me unless you want to hide behind your keyboard. Grandpa's ready. Let's do it. Let's do a meet and greet. You pick the place home spun.
Unread November 24th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Time and place grandpas, time and place.
Roger that funtimes. Grandpa is ready to meet you at any time and place. Grandpa will send you a PM. You ready? Grandpa doesn't hide behind his keyboard. Grandpa wants to tell you all about what grandpa knows. You ready to sit at grandpa's knee? Check your PM funtimes. Grandpa wants to learn you.
Unread November 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Dude, you are one weird ass mother fucker. Lay off the Jack & Coke and get a fuckin' life.
VIP User

Quote:
Dude, you are one weird ass mother fucker. Lay off the Jack & Coke and get a fuckin' life.
You pissed weird ass mother fucker grandpa off. What do you expect? Grandpa's getting old and he don't like it, but Grandpa can still drop, cover, and hold with the best of them.

Sorry bro. You hit a nerve. I apologize. And grandpa don't drink coke with his Jim Beam.

And my "fuckin" life is still happening. Grandpa can still roll.

Again, I apologize; but remember, an older man may not have the physical strength of a younger man, but physical strength can be overcome by experience and intellect.

I'll tell you what bro, You have piqued my interest. I'm going to drop a dime (little green square) your way.

Grandpa advises that you don't mix soda with your liquor
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on dudes, i know you both pretty well (as well as we can on here) and you are both stand up dudes. And i had no clue you were even an older guy chance. One of the ladies we both knew seemed to still think you were up to the task. She liked weird ass grandpa plenty!!!
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Come on dudes, i know you both pretty well (as well as we can on here) and you are both stand up dudes. And i had no clue you were even an older guy chance. One of the ladies we both knew seemed to still think you were up to the task. She liked weird ass grandpa plenty!!!

Thanks Deej, The Grandpa epithet just riled me up.... I promise to lay off the coke but not the Jack.

Asianforme is infamous around these parts

Miss us.....No Way!!!!!!!