Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 31st, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

After several years I called a Korean I dated on the outside. We left on very good terms. Surprisingly, it was the same number. I said hello and she screamed at me not to ever call again.
Unread October 31st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
After several years I called a Korean I dated on the outside. We left on very good terms. Surprisingly, it was the same number. I said hello and she screamed at me not to ever call again.
Nice. Please PM me with the number. I enjoy being yelled at by Asian women. It is so much better than be yelled at by white women. At least Asian women hang up at some point!
Unread November 1st, 2014
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

A very wistful and appropriate quote, Chance. I'm diggin it. Yeah, I hear Ya on the whipper snapper thing. I am in a fantasy football league with my 33 y.o. Son and a bunch of his friends. My team name is Johnny Winter Blues Heaven in honor of the great Texas blues guitarist who died a couple of months ago. My son and one other guy were the only ones who even knew who JW was. And they're all from Texas! I posted a video of him doing Be Careful With A Fool, just wailin' on that Gibson Firebird...not one comment. Kids these days...they just don't appreciate good music!
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
A very wistful and appropriate quote, Chance. I'm diggin it. Yeah, I hear Ya on the whipper snapper thing. I am in a fantasy football league with my 33 y.o. Son and a bunch of his friends. My team name is Johnny Winter Blues Heaven in honor of the great Texas blues guitarist who died a couple of months ago. My son and one other guy were the only ones who even knew who JW was. And they're all from Texas! I posted a video of him doing Be Careful With A Fool, just wailin' on that Gibson Firebird...not one comment. Kids these days...they just don't appreciate good music!
Oh hell yes I remembered that one and looked it up. Kind of a T-Bone Walker on steroids.

I was bumbed when he died. Never did see him in concert. Only saw Ray Vaughn once....

Wow, just ran across this while looking up Johnny

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...81ED1648AB6C67

Some young thing name Joanne Shaw Taylor: She gots chops and cool tone!
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I lost count of the girls I've had encounters with in this kind of addiction. Of all of them I've only stayed platonic friends with 2 and that's mainly because I spent a lot of time with them outside of mongering and they have amazing hearts but somewhat damaged souls. I didn't date them, there were never freebies outside of business. It just simply happened that way. I've tried to similarly befriend others but found quickly just how crazy and damaged these girls can be, especially the white ones. Some are submissive and willing to do whatever you want and are the warmest creatures you might every experience in a session but when things are done and they go about the other aspects of their life you realize that you mean nothing to them at all and the only feelings they may harbor for you down the line is contempt along with shame about themselves and their past activities.
Unread November 2nd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I lost count of the girls I've had encounters with in this kind of addiction. Of all of them I've only stayed platonic friends with 2 and that's mainly because I spent a lot of time with them outside of mongering and they have amazing hearts but somewhat damaged souls. I didn't date them, there were never freebies outside of business. It just simply happened that way. I've tried to similarly befriend others but found quickly just how crazy and damaged these girls can be, especially the white ones. Some are submissive and willing to do whatever you want and are the warmest creatures you might every experience in a session but when things are done and they go about the other aspects of their life you realize that you mean nothing to them at all and the only feelings they may harbor for you down the line is contempt along with shame about themselves and their past activities.
I've had a couple of providers that "miss" me, but both were trying to get out and were hoping to hook up with me, even though they new I was active mongering. It just doesn't work out real well because they don't trust you and you don't trust them.....
Unread November 2nd, 2014
Surefire2

Please don't bring the dead round these parts..............
Unread November 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surefire2 View Post
Please don't bring the dead round these parts..............
Don't worry fire. I quit taking Acid about thirty years ago, but bizarre songs just pop into my head now and again...like the 1 877 Kars for Kids jingle....
Unread November 3rd, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
No comment on my Grateful Dead quote?

Whipper snappers.....
I'd shine my light on the cool Colorado rain...

My other favorite line is 'The sun gonna shine in my back door someday'
Unread November 4th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
I'd shine my light on the cool Colorado rain...

My other favorite line is 'The sun gonna shine in my back door someday'
"I may be going to hell in a bucket....but at least I'm enjoying the ride!!!"