Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 18th, 2014
VIP User

patchoulidude
Default Did Urban Treatment Spa close?

No answer on the phone on a Sunday. I was going to make a trip down there to see Betty...though there may be something up with her based on her last reviews.
Unread May 18th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchoulidude View Post
No answer on the phone on a Sunday. I was going to make a trip down there to see Betty...though there may be something up with her based on her last reviews.
Actually, I've noticed a number of places that seem to be shut down on Sunday or start late and/or close early.

Maybe some of these places just can't justify the supply/demand on Sunday go to meet and bun?

I haven't been to Urban in years since Cookie and Olivia were there. Cookie wouldn't give me her cell (Korean and maybe friend or family with owners and sometimes doubled as Mamasan). Olivia wasn't my type.

Try for Taco Tuesday?
Unread May 19th, 2014
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough

I called Saturday for Betty. They picked up. I've noticed they don't always pickup on Sunday. Btw Betty no longer works Sundays. She's been working mondays
Unread May 19th, 2014
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

I stopped by last Sunday. The open sign was on but the door locked and noone came to the door after I rang the bell. Because it is raid season i think places are taking more precautions or they were recently busted. Don't worry no amp is going to tell you they were busted. That is like a restaurant telling you they had to close down because food did not pass inspection. By the way Whittier is alway a dangerous place to monger and is popped there usually no mercy. LA courts is much more linnet if a customer is caught