Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 14th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Look at the whole thread. Its the start of the latest Flame War. Lets see who yells at me first for pointing it out.

dksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
Look at the whole thread. Its the start of the latest Flame War. Lets see who yells at me first for pointing it out.
It’s not a flame war. I just wanted to point out that funtimes07 scams many members here. We already have at least 4 members acknowledging that he is shady.

If you have been scammed by funtimes07, post here!
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dksmith View Post
It’s not a flame war. I just wanted to point out that funtimes07 scams many members here. We already have at least 4 members acknowledging that he is shady.

If you have been scammed by funtimes07, post here!
Look DicKheadsmith, as you can see by the posts of the "respected" mongers you're an asshole. I have close to 200 reviews and have shared hidden gems with DJ, MPKid, Agent69, etc. If you think a punk ass bitch like you can ruin my rep here, think again. And if you think I "scammed" you because I didn't give you info on my true hidden gems in exchange for you giving me cross streets to a place you went to once but didn't get the name of the place or the girl, then you're even dumber than you sound.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Questions, questions, questions.

I suggest you read the reviews here and start posting your experiences before you go around bashing anyone here.

Just some friendly advice.
Exactly...
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
I agree totally RC
These kids need to pass a little more cornbread thru the seat of their pants before they badmouth a seasoned monger
Thanks bro
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
Listen kid
Youve had your 15 min of fame and trust me your not scoring any points with anybody in this mongering comunity several of us have forgotten more about this hobby then you will ever learn with your style of seeking information!!
Do yourself a solid and throttle back a bit
Ever hear the story of the young bull and the old bull?
They are both standing on a hill overlooking a heard of cows. Young bulls says hey grandpa lets run down there and fuck ONE of those cows grandpa reasons with him and says better yet lets walk down and fuck them ALL!!!
It also might do you good to remember:
" you get by with a little help from your friends"
Im jjust sayin
Rep points added for this one my man

dksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Look DicKheadsmith, as you can see by the posts of the "respected" mongers you're an asshole. I have close to 200 reviews and have shared hidden gems with DJ, MPKid, Agent69, etc. If you think a punk ass bitch like you can ruin my rep here, think again. And if you think I "scammed" you because I didn't give you info on my true hidden gems in exchange for you giving me cross streets to a place you went to once but didn't get the name of the place or the girl, then you're even dumber than you sound.
Your rep is already fucked. When you try to scam another member, he will just post about it here. They all know now to be wary of you.
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
I have shared info with Funtimes, DJ, and MPKid and never had a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGENT69 View Post
I have shared info with Funtimes, DJ, and MPKid and never had a problem.
I’m sure funtimes07 will not be scamming any more members after this post.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude. Seems like this is personal with you. Are you actually a pissed off provider?