Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 2nd, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Fly By on Fern

Noticed that there is 1 AMP left. Looks like the whole place is becoming dormant. Any idea what happened or going on? (Noticed a cute little thing in a mini dress in the Cafe, serving drinks to some guys on the patio.)
Unread February 3rd, 2018
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Wtf. Wtf. Wtf.
Unread February 5th, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
wtf. Wtf. Wtf.
idk, idk, idk
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

WTF, IDK Either

more on the cute little thing???
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
WTF, IDK Either

more on the cute little thing???
Well, I didn't see inside, but there is a cafe' on the end of the property, at the sidewalk. Probably nothing crazy, but as I said, as I was pulling in to the lot, a noticed a very attractive Viet young lady, in a form fitting, short blue dress, bringing drinks out to a couple of guys sitting outside at as table. I'm not interested in going in. But, maybe, next time I'm in the area.
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

LE has been closely targeting Fern for more than a year now.
I noticed they've been picking these places off 1 by 1 for a while now.
About a year ago I went to check out one of the places there now (name escapes me but is/was located on the bottom right unit) and when I went up to open the door there was a sign on the door that said "You may not enter these premises...blah blah blah by order of Orange County Sheriff."
I turned around and left hoping I wasn't being observed.
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

I did a couple of flybys of this building in the past but always got a bad vibe. There was also activity going on in some of the upstairs units that didn't have any signage or were operating in the CPA unit. I figured one day the whole building would be raided due to the high concentration at this building.