Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 4th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
The problem is when you think you should be paying $40 for a beautiful young girl to give you a nude HJ (Like the good ol days) and her grandma shows up and jackhammers you and wants $60.
Yes! My original post was about the 30-40 dollar jack shack tips, probably given to 40-50+. You would get a good HJ and maybe some tittle and kitty play. Now, these grannies are asking 50-60 for a no roaming HJ. ...and mongers are willing to give it.
I was told the SGV is running pretty slow these days. Perhaps, the slowed traffic will spread to other areas. We need to seize the moment and refuse to give those rediculous tips and higher house fees.
Unread June 5th, 2017

Valleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond reputeValleycruser has a reputation beyond repute

Another factor that is driving up house fees is big increases in rent/leases.
Unread June 6th, 2017
VIP User

Takoyaki

I only go now when I really need a massage and I try to find my best combo of the two. You can rule out any pretty girl because the massage just won't be there like you want. When I'm just looking for a tug I'll just do it myself and then I lose interest in going all together . In the end I myself happier because I think of all the money I just saved.
Just because some people here are making more money then back in the day doesn't mean everybody is and since pretty much every place does a handy, it's real easy money for them so best we keep our grounds and never pay more then $40 for the tip.