Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 29th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Facebook and Twitter

Observation
I don't know why I never saw this before, but MPR has a Facebook and Twitter Account? They're relatively inactive, especially Twitter.
Unread July 29th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Observation
I don't know why I never saw this before, but MPR has a Facebook and Twitter Account? They're relatively inactive, especially Twitter.
Probably best to keep our hobby off of easily accessed sites.....
Unread July 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Probably best to keep our hobby off of easily accessed sites.....
Yes I agree.

I have found so many MP girls on F-B, at least 6 now.
Unread July 29th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I have found many SA girls on there too. So strange to see their FB with all the normal friends, family and pictures of what they are doing....yet knowing for $200-$300 they will fuck me silly!!! What a strange world we live in now where so many (Literally thousands) regular non pro girls within 20 miles of me will go on a website and advertise that they will fuck for cash.
Unread October 13th, 2015
Junior Puppy

AspenAshGFE is infamous around these parts

I don't do FB not even in my personal life but I do enjoy Twittering with the other ladies...

www.Twitter.com/AspenAshGFE