Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 29th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay4me View Post
Yes sir, that was always my experience back in my SC days. At the now closed Hawaii Theater in Industry tjat place was a pussy goldmine but at the end of the month I would go there at least 2 days just for that reason. The girls who would only do Hj's were giving out BJ's like the government gives out free cheese just to pay the rent. The girls who only did BJ's were FS and the FS girls were rocking harder and giving you extra songs for free
I remember one time a 21 year old stripper from Sam's parked in my driveway after her shift was over (I gave her my address & phone after we negotiated a bit). I checked my security camera and I could see it was a guy that was driving her.

As she entered the door, I was cautious thinking it might be a scam she was trying to pull on me by getting the money and taking off. When I let her know my concern, she said, "don't worry Papi, that's my boyfriend who gave me a ride, he knows what's up."

She then proceeded to close the door, unbuckle my pants, and get on her knees for a great BBBJ right in my foyer, before any money was exchanged. We then moved the action to the master bedroom, where I fucked her, poured her a glass of wine after, and then went for another round with her later. I was actually turned on her loser BF (who I found out was an unemployed musician) was in the SUV in the driveway while I was pounding away and making out with his girl... he should've picked a different career.

Actually, now that I remember, while I was pounding away on the first session, he called her cell and I guess asked her if everything was ok. She was breathing hard, and could barely speak a word, and said something along the lines of "I'm safe blackbird"...I guess that was the code they had come up to let each other know if she was safe. She quickly hung up and he sat in the SUV quietly for at least 90 minutes.
Junior Puppy

Gpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay4me View Post
I disagree, the civilians are clueless and have gotten golden P syndrome. They think it's easy to find a sucker and there's really nothing to lose on their end. They post for free.
i have no idea who id be messing with but thats what they wanted. i tried to negotiate and they didnt even bother replying my PM. life goes on
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Unfortunately there's geeks with high incomes in Silicon Valley who pay the $$$ for zero services. These suckers spoil the market.
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough

Update: will be hooking up with a sexy ebony girl for a moderate encounter, one time only. And found a sexy little Latin piece with tiggo bitties Putin the I.E. For an hour it's a Benjamin.
Unread March 2nd, 2016
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I remember one time a 21 year old stripper from Sam's parked in my driveway after her shift was over (I gave her my address & phone after we negotiated a bit). I checked my security camera and I could see it was a guy that was driving her.

As she entered the door, I was cautious thinking it might be a scam she was trying to pull on me by getting the money and taking off. When I let her know my concern, she said, "don't worry Papi, that's my boyfriend who gave me a ride, he knows what's up."

She then proceeded to close the door, unbuckle my pants, and get on her knees for a great BBBJ right in my foyer, before any money was exchanged. We then moved the action to the master bedroom, where I fucked her, poured her a glass of wine after, and then went for another round with her later. I was actually turned on her loser BF (who I found out was an unemployed musician) was in the SUV in the driveway while I was pounding away and making out with his girl... he should've picked a different career.

Actually, now that I remember, while I was pounding away on the first session, he called her cell and I guess asked her if everything was ok. She was breathing hard, and could barely speak a word, and said something along the lines of "I'm safe blackbird"...I guess that was the code they had come up to let each other know if she was safe. She quickly hung up and he sat in the SUV quietly for at least 90 minutes.
Reminds me of a girl I met on CL years ago. Showed up for $100, hottest white fresh-face brunette I'd seen in a long time, dancer body. I was living in an apartment at the time, no way to see the drive-up and didn't learn until her 2nd visit that her boyfriend drove her and waited for her. Looked her up on Facebook - totally normal girl, the boyfriend was some has-been looking guy who probably had no options but to depend on her to make $ this way. She had shown up initially just for what should have been a 15-minute quickie but turned into almost 2 hours. She seemed to stay longer the next 2 times showing up. I don't think her boyfriend had any clue how far she was going with me. May have been thinking, "That's an awful long lap dance." To this day one of the hottest girls I've fucked in LA.
Unread March 3rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you beejay...what goes around comes around.