Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 6th, 2015
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough
Default Greedy Girls

What's up lately with a lot of these girls getting greedier. I've been reading a lot of recent reviews and girls are asking for 140, 120. It seems 120 is the norm now. But 140 is a little retarded.
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

You have to remember that most of these girls are hustlers not saints. Their job is to get into your pockets and get as much as they possible can. Whether it is in an AMP, stripclub, etc. Our jobs as mongers is to keeps much as much money as we can.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

well I started this in 2010 and it was 100 and with inflation it would now be 120 now and with the better economy I can see the hot ones asking 140-160

The best way to fight back is to 1. Hold your ground and walk if necessary. 2. Go to the apartments where the cost is known upfront

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

When you go in with the attitude that its a business things work for the better.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Also....many of these girls travel and here in So. Cal. we have the lowest rates in the country with more competition than other major cities.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Just walk. There are so many hot girls out there who will give good service and are looking for repeat customers. What sucks is having to lay through a nonexistent /crappy massage just to hear her start with the menu. So u are out at least 40 for a shitty massage. And u still feel that u need to leave something. Or worse is she grabs your cock starts making out with u and then starts the outrageous menu.
Unread September 7th, 2015
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough

We all have to travel for work, I don't get compensated from my job for travel mileage.
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

100 for fs, 40 for a handy was the going rate in 1995-2000. Maybe time for a pay increase for the ladies. I still leave a Benjamin for the older laundry lady types, but a hot K-girl with decent service gets 120 and if a hottie who gives really good service (bbbj starter, no bad attitude, no upsell) then I will give 140-150. Sorry if this upsets some of you guys, but the providers haven't gotten a raise in a long time. What I can't stand for is the older-not-so hot type who want 50-60 for hj and they don't even want to let your hands roam or lift up a bra. I tip good for good service...period
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

any of you guys making $150+/hour and what was your last raise like? And if you are how many years did it take to get there? only a few girls out there that really give supreme service worth this or a higher rate. Seems that we pay for shitty service and don't blink an eye
If the service on your BMW was that crappy there would be a lot of howling to either fix or get a refund.
I like to pay well when the service warrants it otherwise i usually walk with the wallet?
In my business customers expect premium quality even if I must bend my net a little.
Junior Puppy

squeeze5590

My scale starts at $40 and ends at $100. So easy to walk these days. Lots of competition out there. Just say thank you and proceed to get up and head towards your pile of neatly folded clothes. Believe me, they would rather lose $20 than $100. They are not that dumb. They know the math. Like MPDuke said...it's just business.