Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 29th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Shower caps

Can anyone tell me why some usually SE Asian hoes run to the shower after stuffing and cum bathing them but first put on a shower cap to cover their hair??

Mostly Thais and Viets I've noticed do this.

I can't for the life of me figure out why.
I just lmao every time.

What say ye?

MS
Unread November 30th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
Can anyone tell me why some usually SE Asian hoes run to the shower after stuffing and cum bathing them but first put on a shower cap to cover their hair??

I just lmao every time.

What say ye?

MS
Women, in general, don’t like to wet their hair every time they shower. Even Asian women with long straight hair. I’ve even known women with short pageboy haircuts that don't want to get their hair wet.
A tip to score points with a woman who sleeps over for the night. Have a shower cap in your bathroom for them to use.
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

would you want to be the next monger to come in and have her wet hair splash all over you?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I just lmao every time.

What say ye?

MS
Hey MS,

good question. Besides them not wanting to get hair wet, once it is substantially wet they have to shampoo it, condition it, and blow dry it. This takes a lot of time that will cost them customers, and you know they don't want to do all that after each customer that gets some in their hair, right? So although it is funky looking to see one put on a shower cap, that is the only way they can shower off all the rest of the mess or oil and just be able to then dry off with a towel and not sweat the loss of time. Now one time up in Bay Area I did a Russian with a beautiful stacked Chinese chick who held her tatas together with me sandwiched and the result flew all the way up onto her face, nose, chin, neck and HAIR big time. As soon as willy finished pumping out his ropes, she jumped up and showed me and complained she had to go shampoo it. Nice thing was she asked if I could stick around until she got done with that and give her a proper screwing! Oh, the memories.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Hey MS,

good question. Besides them not wanting to get hair wet, once it is substantially wet they have to shampoo it, condition it, and blow dry it. This takes a lot of time that will cost them customers, and you know they don't want to do all that after each customer that gets some in their hair, right? So although it is funky looking to see one put on a shower cap, that is the only way they can shower off all the rest of the mess or oil and just be able to then dry off with a towel and not sweat the loss of time. Now one time up in Bay Area I did a Russian with a beautiful stacked Chinese chick who held her tatas together with me sandwiched and the result flew all the way up onto her face, nose, chin, neck and HAIR big time. As soon as willy finished pumping out his ropes, she jumped up and showed me and complained she had to go shampoo it. Nice thing was she asked if I could stick around until she got done with that and give her a proper screwing! Oh, the memories.
Exactly! shampoo, condition, towel dry, blow dry and style. 40 minutes if they rush it.
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Awesome!

Great story about Russian on the Chinese chick.

And thanks for clearing up my confusion with an illuminating explanation both Deezguy and Marsean.
I always thought was so silly but it makes total sense now.

I'll be aiming higher from now on!
I always do anyway.
Unread December 1st, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Salute!

Quote:
Great story about Russian on the Chinese chick.

And thanks for clearing up my confusion with an illuminating explanation both Deezguy and Marsean.
I always thought was so silly but it makes total sense now.

I'll be aiming higher from now on!
I always do anyway.
There are times when some, who have a pretty big rack, ask what they can do for me, when I feel like I'm taking candy from a baby when I tell them Russian.

The reasons are threefold:

1. Usually I can see they are disappointed that I am not asking for more.
2. If there is any talk of tip the amount winds up being less than bj or fs.
3. Almost always once started they really, really want to do more and by then they are so primed it all goes down like a primal ritual in the cosmos.

The ones who know well how to accommodate it will have both their hands bringing their tits together so that their hands can be over the top of me and hold me in between, which increases the friction and feeling, as I slide up and down in the channel, and increases the chances I will have a more forceful nut. If they are holding the tits together well, one or both or my hands can hold the back of her head, if she is wanting to lick stick as it comes close or it turns into a full fledged bbbj sometimes. If not a few times slipping into her oral space usually gets me closer anyway so when you know it is close, you can basically decide how you want to spew and where.

There are times that getting into it that at that point they start begging you for boom boom when they are jacked up and see that you are too. Many many times. It is pretty gratifying when they just got to have it, no?

A little more refreshing than telling them what they expect to hear you want a bj or fs, right off the bat to get into a mechanical session just to drop load.

Good ones get engaged in the passion of the moment and you leave happy.