Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 7th, 2017

dksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to behold
Default How to Quit

What tips do you have to quit or slow down going to MPs?

I really enjoy getting a good massage from a pretty girl so it has been a weekly routine for many years to relieve stress from my job.

What have you tried to have a fulfilling weekend without going to an MP?
calirican41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dksmith View Post

I really enjoy getting a good massage from a pretty girl so it has been a weekly routine for many years to relieve stress from my job.

That's a tough one. In my case it became like an addiction. I was going twice a week and when I didn't go I was already thinking about my next visit. I blew a lot of money over a 12 year period, but I also had fun and met some cool girls.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dksmith View Post

I saw that Clint Eastwood movie with a setting in the big easy, New Orleans, where Eastwood was a cop being set up for the murder of a chick and he was going all around town interviewing people to get clues, to find the real killer. One girl he interviewed was a massage girl who knew the chick killed, and I think worked with her, and in an effort to get a clue asked her out. She came back with "And go out and do what?" He suggested they could go bowling. She said: "What if I don't like bowling?" He was at a loss for words, apparently knowing he might have to dip his wick to get close enough to ask questions that could help him. What a laugh riot watching their facial expressions.

Hey, just saying. Movies, going out for dinner, tennis, golf, walking, driving, fishing, bike riding, sailing lessons, exercising, spending time with friends doing any of these or anything else that comes to mind. Some like to try micro brew offerings, wine, going to clubs, bars, the lists go on and on. I never used it but isn't there a site called "MeetUp" or something close to that where there is a whole list of things to do to meet up with others trying to find a group that they can hobby with, which may get more friendly later or even not get friendly or closer later, all depending on the interaction?

Just some ideas. Of course, you could always ask a cute chick if she would like to "go bowling".

Of course you may run the risk that she may reach over and rub your crotch.

Then of course you would ask her "What are you doing?"

And she might say "I thought you asked me if I wanted to go balling!"

Decisions, decisions...
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road

"I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and women. The other half I wasted."
–WC Fields
Unread November 8th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

who says money can't buy you love

Last edited by Libertine; December 12th, 2017 at 01:20 AM.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletop99 View Post
"I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and women. The other half I wasted."
–WC Fields
"Get away son, you bother me." The hat, the cane, the ridiculous suit. All the props he needed. The slow delivery with the dry voice.

I never saw WC Fields NOT gassed up. He never had to worry about being "In Character".

King of the one liners.

Rodney Dangerfield took over from him, you might say.

Then there was the "ONLY ONE" Theory:

You can only do well at ONE Advocation, be it religion, sports, gambling, drinking or women.

If you try to mix two or three of them it does not work out so well long term.

Tiger Woods is a good illustration.

Pick one and follow your dreams. As you hone your talent and experience you can go far.

One of them is trickier than the others and has more curves. Take a guess which!
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Money cant buy love. , but it can buy a Cadillac and you can drive around looking for it!! Lol
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

work overtime. Get a horny girlfriend. start working out. play the stock market. I think your tastes evolve over time. For me the massage part really stopped being therapeutic so then you find yourself just waiting for the end and then the end was always a bit of a let down and I got tired of searching for a fun provider.
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
To borrow from the movie DeadPool

"Money can't by you love .. but you can rent it for three minutes"
By the old fart Stan Lee doing his usual cameo as the announcer at the strip club
Unread November 15th, 2017
VIP User

playern818 is infamous around these parts

Honestly, jerk off more. Whenever I'm itching for a session, but the funds ain't really there, I find "hidden cam massage" vids (one thing Bing is still good for) and crank one out. Saves me $$ and clears the head.