Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 5th, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Almost 360 view Massage room

Could this be every Monger's dream room to really enjoy the view?
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRod69 View Post
Is there a link that goes with that statement?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So it sounds like an elevated circular room with a view everywhere around the neighborhood maybe on a second story so people from outside could not see in there to spot your action on a table? Sounds like fun if the view is good outside. How about a rotating second story room like the space needle top. The view is always changing. If that were the case with the second story rotating around maybe 360 degrees per hour why not have that floor of the building partitioned off into maybe six rooms like six slices of pie and the middle of the floor could accommodate showers, restrooms and stairs and an elevator coming up to that upper floor. Granted it would be wishful thinking for the floor to be turning in rotation. Maybe also the rotation of it would bring too much notoriety. IR what do you think? Have to have an all star lineup with a really experienced mms.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Honestly, if the view inside the room is any good, I don't think I'd care what the scenery is outside the window.

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

Guys, I suspect he means a 360 view within the massage room, as in mirrors on every wall. Amirite?
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector_Lee View Post
Guys, I suspect he means a 360 view within the massage room, as in mirrors on every wall. Amirite?
Iron. please elaborate. I'm starting to get a headache like when my wife starts talking to me.
Unread December 6th, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Iron. please elaborate. I'm starting to get a headache like when my wife starts talking to me.
I sorry guys I totally forgot about the link, found it on BP. Looks like the location it’s on Rowland heights but who knows if she really has the room set up that way.

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com...hing/145494372
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I sorry guys I totally forgot about the link, found it on BP. Looks like the location it’s on Rowland heights but who knows if she really has the room set up that way.

Pics are always the come on. Seems totally residential. Wanted text and standard rates. Somebody close by go for it.
VIP User

Quote:

Funny how you a look of her in the mirror as she scans around the room. Doesn't look like any of the girls in the ad, maybe MMS.
Unread December 7th, 2017
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Funny how you a look of her in the mirror as she scans around the room. Doesn't look like any of the girls in the ad, maybe MMS.
Yep, pics always the come on draw. the text said text don't knock when you get there. If it's a hag, you don't have to take it. Who's on it?