Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 20th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
There are a few exceptions, where the dumb girl will read off a menu of services. I've had some of the young and dumb (but very pretty) Viet girls offer me BBFS and Anal for $60-$100 over the price of CFS. I would never partake in that because I don't want to risk catching an STD, plus the pussy is naturally better lubricated than a smelly ass-hole. So in these cases, it would be useful for other mongers who like Anal to know that this little slut will do anything for money and I'll click on Anal so that you mongers can search for her as an Anal provider.

But for the most part what happens here is someone posts a fake review with services that the provider doesn't offer, then the lazy guy that posts a real review for a HE he actually got just leaves the defaults of the previous review.

Also, keep in mind that some of the Asian providers (especially in AAMPS and foot massage places) will only offer FS to other Asian clients, but to White guys will only do HE.
I still (respectfully) disagree. There are no exceptions (IMO). If the "service" wasn't "rendered", the service should not be "Clicked." ("YMMV", "She suggested more is offered, next time," "She asked if I had more $." etc, etc.)

I'll repeat...It is perfectly acceptable, to me, to state (in the body of the review) that the "service" was "offered", but it should NOT be clicked as GIVEN, if it didn't happen. The next guy can TOFTT and verify the claim...then...he get's the glory of clicking the proper button.

(BTW... this work in reverse. Don't forget to Click properly, if you received something, but FORGOT to click accordingly.)
Unread March 20th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
We can't control which services member's check off. There is obviously no way for us to verify this. If you see an individual mark off categories that do not reflect his review, the best thing to do is leave a comment and give him a chance to respond. Also, providers change their services offered and it does vary by client so it's difficult to set these things in stone.
How about adding an additional "Guideline" to the GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING REVIEWS

Example: (SERVICES Drop-Down Menu List) Must/Should reflect ACTUAL services recieved. Speculation and suggestions of "other" services offered should only be found in the body of the review, as part of the review.
Unread March 20th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
How about adding an additional "Guideline" to the GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING REVIEWS

Example: (SERVICES Drop-Down Menu List) Must/Should reflect ACTUAL services recieved. Speculation and suggestions of "other" services offered should only be found in the body of the review, as part of the review.
A very clear suggested guideline.
Unread March 25th, 2017
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with ntk
Unread March 26th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Some of these reviews are so old, often a new girl will come in and assume the name/review of another girl. Every review needs taken with a grain of salt. I just view them as a guideline of what might be available. The more current reviews I see the more accurate the intel. Of course, there's writer embellishment and bogus reviews just to get another 10 days.