Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 29th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough
Default possessive regular provider

I had a regular amp provider and I was happy with the service. Last year she was gone for a few months. Mmsn suggested another provider who was my regular's friend. Her friend was very nice and I liked her better.
Now my original regular is back. So her friend suggested I go back to her. I know they talk to each other and know what the customer wants.
I prefer her friend more, but I can tell the friend wants me to go back to my regular, to the point of reducing service to me so that she can convince me to go back.
So the regular wants me more than her friend, but it would be a compromise for me. Not sure what to do. I may have no choice, seems that women choose in life.
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a tough one. It seems your only real choice may be to go back to the regular, whom you were happy with. But I personally might tend to shy away from the place altogether, at least for a while, just to save myself the mental energy(the roommate switch, it can't be done, Jerry ), and to avoid going back to something that might now feel like a downgrade lol.

Last edited by YrrchSebor; October 29th, 2016 at 11:19 AM.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I had a similar situation. The regular went on vacation and suggested the friend. All parties knew what went on. When she came back, I went back to my regular and told her I liked what the friend was doing. My regular wanted to keep me so she complied.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Why not see both? If they work different days, you can always stop by when the first one is not working. As YS, said, tell the original girl what you like, don't have to mention that her friend does it.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
I may have no choice, seems that women choose in life.
That's a bingo! Lol.

If the friend is reducing service, take the hint. Insisting on her, even if you like her better, is clearly not what she wants and her reluctance to perform will sap the fun out of your encounters. If you're OK with going back to the original even though she is your second choice, problem solved, sort of. I know. It's better if we get to choose, but sometimes they do.

Staying away for awhile may be good to clear your head, and to throw them off balance. It's not good for them to think they're calling the shots.
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

agree 100%
we call the shots, this is not a date
Unread October 31st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
agree 100%
we call the shots, this is not a date

Right on! If you have allowed yourself to be trapped between two girls playing you as if it were a courtship, you have been played. If you like time with both you could take it when only one is there on different days and I would not go into discussion about the obvious while you are there to see one. When you give out the horny vibe and get right to business mr. happy will convince them they are glad to see him and everything will come out fine. I would not bring up the other girl before, during or after the session, and if one does it indicates they are playing you and I would not engage in extending out their treatment of the story. I would just say " I came to see you today." and leave it at that. Let them wonder. If the friend won't do as much as you want I would just tell her that same thing. I would not go to see them on days they both were there. As far as the first one if she were to ask you for history I would be up front...after saying you came to see her, that no need to talk of the other. If she gets horny you're all good, and if you want certain service just go for it and if she doesn't get it I would tell her you expect it. Then you don't even have to say her friend did it for you, she will understand by inference. If she is hesitant, I guess you are not as tight with her as you thought, and at that point I would consider next move. If you want 'em, mr. happy will be willing...if they see he is up to his full potential, that might just be all they need to be giving you a mutually fantastic experience...Don't be played, your subconscience knows it, that's why it's an issue. I mean you're not courting her towards engagement or married, and you still have choices...IMHO.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Similar happened to me. Except that the regular would manage to make her self visible in the hallway while I was walking from the table shower to the room. Both were equally hot, the regular was 23, just 7 years younger than the new girl. But the new, slightly older girl (around 30) gave me an amazing rimjob which more than made up for the age difference. When they both had a pow-wow and decided to cut back both the BBBJ and rimjobs, I showed them the customer is always right by finding new ATFs elsewhere.

What service was the new one providing that the old one wasn't? Is the new one as pretty/young as the old one?
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

These women are probably together 50 plus hours a week so the newer gal just doesnt want any problems in the shop. I know it hurts to hear it but you are just another customer to her and not worth the trouble for her to keep you. The solution would be to try and see her outside. If you think you are going to manipulate her to keep her I dont think its gonna happen she has already told you this.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

They're mid-30s both, but the regular is now showing mileage, while her friend looks better, with tighter body. Also the friend does p2p, cim, bbbj, rim, etc, while the regular not as much.
When I first met the friend she asked me to not tell the regular what we did, nor post a review online(!)
For the time being I'm seeing my apt. providers to clear my mind, and show that I am not desperate.
The problem is that you cannot convince a provider, they have to really like it. Also the looks is a very important factor and cannot be changed...

Last edited by camp; October 31st, 2016 at 09:53 PM. Reason: typo