Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread June 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
That mouth is good for something. What about these Alaskan babes? Oops! My bad on that second one.
Lol. Nailin' Palin? I would. As you said, "that mouth is good for something."
Unread June 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
ReeperBahn, if you are unable to contain yourself with a minimum level of basic human civility toward other members and you continue to post hateful, derogatory, and disparaging comments about members like these ---------->>>>>>>>
------->>>>> you may find that your future comments get censured by the site moderators.
I hope it won't come to that. An occasional outburst happens sometimes, (and sometimes happens again if egged on), but continued or habitual rudeness may bring about intervention by the Forum Nazis, against both the the rude party AND the one who baited him. I understand that the political forum (THIS one) can get a little heated at times, as people get rather passionate about their beliefs, but I don't think anyone wants to see things degenerate here to the level of comments posted on some other sites. Let's play nice, gentlemen.
Unread June 19th, 2016
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

There shouldn't be a political forum on this site IN MY OPINION.
We all know we are fucked because of the horrible choices we have for President.
Move on, and talk about PUSSY!
Unread June 19th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I hope it won't come to that. An occasional outburst happens sometimes, (and sometimes happens again if egged on), but continued or habitual rudeness may bring about intervention by the Forum Nazis, against both the the rude party AND the one who baited him. I understand that the political forum (THIS one) can get a little heated at times, as people get rather passionate about their beliefs, but I don't think anyone wants to see things degenerate here to the level of comments posted on some other sites. Let's play nice, gentlemen.

an example of false equivalency from asiansam. you're saying he was egged on and baited? WTF.
Quote:
........if egged on may bring about intervention by the Forum Nazis, against both the the rude party AND the one who baited him.
Forum Nazis. WTF.

apparently you find his comments -------->>>>
Quote:
An occasional outburst happens sometimes.
-------->>>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
Get the fuck out with your stupidity. Dumbass. You brainless moron. Go jack off you faggot. Idiot.
------->>>>>> acceptable behavior toward another member. wow.

let's read what he said again
Quote:
Get the fuck out with your stupidity. Dumbass. You brainless moron. Go jack off you faggot. Idiot.
and your suggestion for both members is
Quote:
Let's play nice, gentlemen.
to this ------->>>>
Quote:
Go jack off you faggot. Idiot.
wow.
Unread June 19th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
YES! the best suggestion all day. PUSSY!
Unread June 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

Libertine, so you're starting in on me too? Why not try complete quotations when you reference my words (not pieced-together parts of different quotes), which in this case were "continued or habitual rudeness may bring about intervention by the Forum Nazis, against both the the rude party AND the one who baited him."

This whole thing started with your comment, "I Fuck Pussy" "ReeperBahn, GTFO with your politics."

While a light-hearted(?) comment that Reeper over-reacted to, it was gratuitous and clearly lit the match.

Setting aside for a moment that Reeper's thread-starter was placed in the correct forum (Politics, World Affairs), if you had taken the high road and ignored Reeper's following tirade or softened your tone, you likely would have avoided his next response. But no, you replied with:

"ReeperBahn, your words are spoken like a true genuine Donald J. Trump puppet."

"ReeperBahn, "Make America White (Great) Again"

Is that egging on and baiting? In my opinion, yes. And my opinion counts, because I am one of the Forum Nazis (moderators), and I can ban someone from the forums for a day, a week or forever if I choose.

False equivalency? If that's how you choose to characterize it. I don't give a fuck. My meaning is clear. If a shitstorm starts, I'll be looking for anyone with shit on him, no matter who threw the most.

For my part, I don't much care if you two flame each other until Kingdom Come, but since you're calling for moderation, I'll be looking at both the raging bull and the one who poked him with a stick.

Last edited by asiansam; June 19th, 2016 at 09:46 PM. Reason: grabbed wrong quote
Unread June 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
There shouldn't be a political forum on this site IN MY OPINION.
We all know we are fucked because of the horrible choices we have for President.
I agree with your sentiment, but you know, this political forum was only created to keep politics out of the other forums. Sort of a "protest pit" out of earshot of everyone who wants to be left out of it.
Unread June 19th, 2016
ßrµjð

Quote:
Libertine, so you're starting in on me too? And my opinion counts, because I am one of the Forum Nazis (moderators), and I can ban someone from the forums for a day, a week or forever if I choose.

Asiansam, where exactly did I start in on you? In fact, I've received numerous private messages from other members that have said what he wrote was "extremely rude, hateful, and bigoted." In other words, many members do 'not' agree with your response. They're not going to post their comments on here to avoid a shit storm. This is not about me. The forums should be free from personal attacks directed from one member toward another. Calling another member "stupid" - "dumbass" - "brainless" - "moron" - "go jack off" - " faggot" - "idiot" should be off limits for all members. As a forum moderator, you apparently don't share that opinion. Context and balance are always important in giving weight to what has crossed the line. In my opinion, as a moderator, you have failed to understand the difference. That's false equivalency. Unfortunately you have completely missed the point. You could have given important notice to all members that they should respect other members and always conduct themselves with reasonable civil discourse toward one another when posting comments on the threads. Sadly, instead you seem to encourage just the opposite. I'm hopeful you can accept constructive criticism. If not, go ahead and use your great power to ban me forever if you so choose.
Unread June 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

Libertine, I find your "who me? I didn't do nothing!" position amusing for a grown man. Reeper was out of line as I clearly stated. So were you. You started it, and then you kept it going after he went off on you. You seem to have a fixation on this "equivalency" issue, as if the one who sinned the worst gets all the blame. I don't buy that, and neither does any elementary school teacher who ever broke up a fight on the playground. I find your posturing, reasoning and conclusions in this matter to be self-serving, disingenuous and specious, and if you feel I'm picking on you, the only reason why I'm addressing you at all is because you called me out. If Reeper wants to complain as well, I'll spell it out for him too. So far he's had the good sense to let it go. Maybe you should too. Not because I'll ban you, but because you are an adult.
Unread June 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Sam, I am in agreement with you. Unfortunately, the quality of the content of this site has really dropped off the cliff.
Is the "add infraction" button new? I never noticed it before. But it makes sense, if can can add to someone's reputation, we should also be able to take it away.