Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 15th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Supply and demand....damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Good point but I would do all those things to her if she gave me $100...hell I would be a good guy and give her the works...for FREE!!! So why is her time and efforts worth more than mine??? Because we WANT IT and she has it! HAHA
Unread June 16th, 2014
VIP User

Caboman

Hey Guys,Just recently received a b-day gift certificate for a 90 minute body massage at a legit Foot and Body massage spa near my place.Not quite sure what to tip at this place.Have been there before once several months back and massage was good.Don't want to undertip or overtip.Any suggestions?
Unread June 16th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboman View Post
Hey Guys,Just recently received a b-day gift certificate for a 90 minute body massage at a legit Foot and Body massage spa near my place.Not quite sure what to tip at this place.Have been there before once several months back and massage was good.Don't want to undertip or overtip.Any suggestions?
$20 bucks but show your wad...ya never know...
Unread June 17th, 2014
VIP User

Caboman

Sounds a little to low Chance...Maybe in the 30-40 range.
Unread June 17th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboman View Post
Sounds a little to low Chance...Maybe in the 30-40 range.
Maybe, but all the legit places I've been to like massage envy and the like are a $20 tip. That's why I said show your wad, unless you're giving the tip to the girl at the desk then slip the gal $40 before you leave the room?
Unread June 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Based on a 60 minute massage, if it is just legit, then they would get $5 - $10 tips from the cheap pricks (probably most women and half of men) and $20 tips from the generous customers. So for 90 minutes you may want to tweak it, but I still think $20 in enough. I do not see any reason to pay a $40 tip unless she does something non-legit.

If they give you a lousy massage and they don't care about their craft, then tip low. If they are good at what they do and they put in a lot of effort, then reward them.

My numbers above should work for massage places in the $30 - $60 per hour range. I don't punish girls because they work in a $30/hour shop. They deserve just as much, or more, then the girl at the $60/hour shop. If you go to a high-end spa (Burke Williams) and pay $90/hour, then I don't know.
Unread June 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Based on a 60 minute massage, if it is just legit, then they would get $5 - $10 tips from the cheap pricks (probably most women and half of men) and $20 tips from the generous customers.
You're right on the ball here. If you read the Yelp reviews for the legit/semi-legit $15 foot massage places, women are appalled when their $5 tip wasn't well-received, they rephrase it as "$5 is more than a 30% tip, and she wasn't happy with it".

What they don't realize is that the FOB that gave you a 1 hour massage got $0 per hour for the massage, it all goes to the house. They live on TIPS only.

$20 is more than enough at a Burke Williams as well since the therapists there actually get some of the $90/hour, unlike the FOBs at the $15 "foot massage" places.

Now, if the FOB is cute and gives you a rimjob and nice enthusiastic super wet BBBJ, then that requires more than $20 without a doubt.
Unread June 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

The same women want to pay $8 to have their nails done and leave a $2 tip. Tipping is a complication equation. For 60 minutes cheap legit($30 or less) the tip range would be $10-30 with $15-20 being common. For the $50-70hr place I think you mostly tip $20 and only $10 if they do a shit job.

I don't know how to deal with the extra 30 minutes but I think you would increase the tip an extra $5-10
Unread June 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I do alot of 90 minute foot massages...I tip well because I know the good ones and book with them. I like Deep tissue so I always get a male. If you tip $25, they will be very happy and work hard. The not so deep tissue females would be happy with $20. My therapist are always happy to see me, so the tip must be good for them. I agree its mentally hard to justify a 100% tip. But try doing their job for even one massage and you will appreciate their skills and the health benefits.
Unread June 18th, 2014
VIP User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
The same women want to pay $8 to have their nails done and leave a $2 tip. Tipping is a complication equation. For 60 minutes cheap legit($30 or less) the tip range would be $10-30 with $15-20 being common. For the $50-70hr place I think you mostly tip $20 and only $10 if they do a shit job.

I don't know how to deal with the extra 30 minutes but I think you would increase the tip an extra $5-10
Yeah the nail ladies always complain about the ladies that leave $2 tip. When I get a haircut for $10 I leave a $10 tip. It's much appreciated and I always get an appointment when I want it and get a good cut.\

Anjela Johnson Just One Nail....this one has been on here before I think:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...DFDD68756811FB.

If the link doesn't work on Bing or whatever just google anjela johnson just one nail..It's hilarious