Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 16th, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future
Default Don't do Krokodil, Flesh-Rotting Drug, Horrifies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK7N8B9r2C8

These sisters are proof that the flesh-eating drug Krokodil is sweeping America and taking a terrible toll on addicts around the country, MailOnline can reveal today.
Amber and Angie Neitzel, from Joliet, Illinois, say they have been abusing the toxic cocktail - which originated in Russia - for around a year and a half, which means it has been on the streets of the U.S. for much longer than originally feared.
Angie's doctor, a drugs expert with 16 years experience, today told MailOnline that 'the effects from Krokodil are the worst I have ever seen'.
Amber and Angie agreed to pose for photographs that show just how the drug has laid waste to their bodies'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-used-U-S.html
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa! Thats horrible...I"ll stick to alcohol and an occasional cigar...
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Overdose of methamphetamine will do the same thing. It causes extreme peripheral vascular vasocontraction for an extended period of time. The tissue dies from lack of blood supply/oxygen. I have been on surgeries where we cut off drug peoples hands. I mean both hands, left and right on the same patient at the same surgery because they had gangrene from amphetamine overdose. There is something particulalry disgusting about carrying a dead hand and putting it in a formalin jar to take it to pathology. Disgusting. I done that a few times.

"Stay in school! Don't do drugs!"

Last edited by ichi the killer; October 16th, 2013 at 04:06 PM.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe this is what we need to clean up the streets. Anyone stupid enough to take this shit should be featured on the Darwin Awards. Maybe the folks on Madison Ave would like my new ad campaign....Krokodil the new improved Chlorine for the gene pool!!!
Unread October 17th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Your right Kid. It will get the bottom of the chain. The smarter ones will stay away from it. 70 IQ does the Krok. 75 IQ is smart enough to stay away. I think idiot level is 80 IQ. So only the stupid idiots will do the Kroc.