Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 15th, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future
Default Hot Facebook mom

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/hot...192149769.html

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

What a nice body!
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

She is making all the fat white ladies sitting on their couches eating KFC look like the fat pigs that they are. Funny thing is my ex was an aerobics instructor for a long time but it didnt help in the long run
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
She is making all the fat white ladies sitting on their couches eating KFC look like the fat pigs that they are. Funny thing is my ex was an aerobics instructor for a long time but it didnt help in the long run
Funny how all the fatties want to call her a bully for FAT-SHAMING them! This is such a bullshit politically correct country I can't stand it! In other countries they make you send a photo with your resume...if you're a fatty they won't hire you! How great is that! If you can't manage to care enough about yourself...how could you possibly care about the company? As a business owner in USA I fear for my life about being sued by employees, customers, etc because we live in the "I'm entitled" world that believes everyone should get a trophy, I'm not accountable for my actions, we shouldn't keep score and ALL the baby turtles should make it! What happened to the best person gets the Job, Promotion, Girl, Spot on the team, etc??? Now we have a fat girl filing a lawsuit because Hooters wouldn't hire her and the parents of a retard suing the school district to get her on the Cheerleading squad! It will never end!

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Note: she's half Asian....I'm just sayin'
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Its not against the law to not hire a Fat Person!

Race, Religion, Color or Creed are the protected categories as I recall. That doesnt mean you wont get sued if you are not at least respectfull in your conversation not to hire them...
Unread October 16th, 2013
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Looked up MILF in Websters and they had a pic of Maria Kang.

And yes, I'd do her.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

One thing I learned from years of bodybuilding competition is: Your physical condition is not permanent. It can be a fleeting thing. If you are in shape and look good take a picture of it. A picture will last. Your condition can change pretty fast for better or worse.

Last year when I was competing I won my class of light heavy weight with a body weight of 191. After that show where I think I looked healthy and pretty good, I decided to do another contest in 5 weeks. I went crazy with the dieting. I was determined that I was going to get freaky ripped. Kill them with the cuts. Prove to people who knew me just how disciplined I am. I cut down from a hard 191 to a freaky 173 pounds using diet drugs and dieting tricks. I was shredded. I also looked like a concentration camp survivor in the face. I was very shaky on stage and actually almost fell over during the preliminary rounds. The judges did not like it. A guy like me would have a bad influence on any youngsters in the audience if I won the contest. Clearly I did extreme things and it showed. I did not make the top 4.

That experience kind of humbled me a little. Now I am 208, I can bench 375 free bar. My shoulder is pretty much healed now. I hurt it last year while dieting and training for those contests. People say I look good but you damn sure don't see me taking my shirt off and flexing my abs. I have some fat on them now and the love handles came back to. i am Ok with it. I save my competition for the stage. Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins. I don’t lecture fat people. They can change if they really want to.

Last edited by ichi the killer; October 16th, 2013 at 03:57 PM.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
I don’t lecture fat people. They can change it if they really want to.
That is the point...she said "What's Your Excuse" and took heat for it from all the fatties! They can do something about it if they want to but they CHOOSE not to. Instead of admitting to the world "I could be fit but I'm too lazy and I'd rather eat Hagen Das than step on a treadmill" they blame society or try to sue McDonalds for getting them fat! This generation of Americans that will not take responsibility for their own actions and want to always blame someone or something else makes me sick. You have never once heard the parent of the Columbine shooters, Aurora Movie theater shooter, Sandy Hook shooter or any other of these nut jobs come out on TV and say... My kid is a fuckin nut case and it was just a matter of time he did something like this! It's always something else (Too many guns, not enough government help for my poor sick innocent victim child) and never the fault of the kid or shitty parenting. It could not be possible that my lovely teenage daughter can't say NO when they ask if she would like to Super Size that...it's McDonalds fault she's 14 and 200 lbs. So how do they fix it??? McDonalds can't ask if you'd like it Super Sized anymore. This country is working in reverse! Hmmmm Maybe I can sue HX, MPR, Asian Club and Islands of Asia for making me into a Korean Whore addict....Couldn't possibly be my fault all I want to do is shove my uncovered cock into hot Korean Pogi!!! Maybe I can at least make it illegal for them to ask if I want BBBJ with that?
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Exactly.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
That is the point...she said "What's Your Excuse" and took heat for it from all the fatties! They can do something about it if they want to but they CHOOSE not to. Instead of admitting to the world "I could be fit but I'm too lazy and I'd rather eat Hagen Das than step on a treadmill" they blame society or try to sue McDonalds for getting them fat! This generation of Americans that will not take responsibility for their own actions and want to always blame someone or something else makes me sick. You have never once heard the parent of the Columbine shooters, Aurora Movie theater shooter, Sandy Hook shooter or any other of these nut jobs come out on TV and say... My kid is a fuckin nut case and it was just a matter of time he did something like this! It's always something else (Too many guns, not enough government help for my poor sick innocent victim child) and never the fault of the kid or shitty parenting. It could not be possible that my lovely teenage daughter can't say NO when they ask if she would like to Super Size that...it's McDonalds fault she's 14 and 200 lbs. So how do they fix it??? McDonalds can't ask if you'd like it Super Sized anymore. This country is working in reverse! Hmmmm Maybe I can sue HX, MPR, Asian Club and Islands of Asia for making me into a Korean Whore addict....Couldn't possibly be my fault all I want to do is shove my uncovered cock into hot Korean Pogi!!! Maybe I can at least make it illegal for them to ask if I want BBBJ with that?
Kid, your under arrest for being a Korean whore addict.