Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 21st, 2020

snickerbar will become famous soon enough
Default I knew It - Salon and Barber

Long overdue hair cut but shops reopened with only current restrictions. The place was closed for a longer than normal time. Good looking Asian lady there and already knew some thing about her situation at home. On top of her not getting anything and no operation she tells me some clients know how bad it has been so they are willing to donate more. She made reference to no one else in the shop and she says just you and me. Asked and she locked up. Had private back room and FS! With bbbj. So horny. No problem dropped load and tip way more than haircut. Hot towels and back to barber chair for shoulder massage then see you next time.
Unread June 22nd, 2020
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickerbar View Post
Long overdue hair cut but shops reopened with only current restrictions. The place was closed for a longer than normal time. Good looking Asian lady there and already knew some thing about her situation at home. On top of her not getting anything and no operation she tells me some clients know how bad it has been so they are willing to donate more. She made reference to no one else in the shop and she says just you and me. Asked and she locked up. Had private back room and FS! With bbbj. So horny. No problem dropped load and tip way more than haircut. Hot towels and back to barber chair for shoulder massage then see you next time.
PM me with contact
Unread June 22nd, 2020
VIP User

skeetz190 is on a distinguished road

Those trips used to be fun. Hard to find these days.
Unread June 22nd, 2020
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

PM me the info.
Unread June 23rd, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

PM me the info too..... thanks
Unread June 23rd, 2020

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

Guys, just look at it like a one off. Been getting haircut with her forever it was just a situation could not pass up. Seen her reviewed for her salon on something like yelp and believe me it's mostly women going there for hair and nails. Pretty sure she felt safe since she knew me and no appointments scheduled, so able to lock up. Otherwise it would never happen. She had shared with me, a while ago, her older husband was not able for some time. At the time did not act on info. Now with coin so lacking...well, her hints were cool.
Unread June 23rd, 2020
VIP User

awesome
Default Salon and Barber

What city is this?
Unread June 23rd, 2020
VIP User

thesenator is infamous around these parts
Smile

First we were all curious and lusting for contact info. Now that you have explained the rest of the story, we are extremely jealous!! You are a lucky dog. I think most of us can sit back and think of someone we know well that we wish would make the same offer to us.
Unread June 24th, 2020
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

I still need a haircut so post the info. This is a review site not a bragger site. I know you are stoked for yourself but at this point its just bragging. Like yesterday I was at jersey mikes and a hot asian woman asked me to go to her car so she could suck me off. I did but I am sure none of you will get this service because I had stood next to her in line for 10 mins and we had a mutual trust.
Unread June 24th, 2020
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

Hahahahahahahaha