Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 1st, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Best Thanksgiving Night

Has any of you Knuckleheads has ever had a fight with your wife/girlfriend on a holiday at her family’s house you get so pissed and then you go out for a drive and you see the massage parlor shop sign says open and it’s past 9:00pm on thanksgiving night? Well, that happened to me this thanksgiving just past 9:00pm so I got in my car and left to cool down. I drove on garden grove blvd when I see the shop still open and 3 cars parked in the front. so i made a quick u turn and went in. a lady comes out from the back and says you want massage honey? I said sure why not I just had a fight with my girlfriend and I am so mad. She said don’t worry I will make you feel better. Great I said, but can I still get the hour since it’s almost 9:30pm she says yes. As I was getting undress i heard another monger leaving then the other girl talks to the lady that took me in and all i understand when she says happy thanksgiving and she left. i hear the lady locks the door and comes into my room to start the most relaxing and sensual massage I ever had, but I mean so fucking sensual and what I love the most was her super soft hands going in all the way up my ass and massaging my goods, holy shit!! I never met a masseuse with such skills to please a man. It was so fucking good that I got on my knees face down, ass all the way up for better access. then she slapped me and laughs approving my move so she can have all access to my jewels and oh my god she gave me the most surreal balls and penis massage for like 20 min. It was so fucking good that I was so close to unload a ton o juice but then she tells me turn over honey, she got on the bed, sat between my legs and she did the most sensual hj I ever had. I unloaded my gun with long shots of cum and she kept saying oh my god, my god, I shot so much cum and flew all over. Then she wanted to know if I was Mexican? said yes I am Mexican, then she said I know you so strong and horny. I told her all men are horny specially with a woman like you who knows how to touch a man. She allowed roaming over the clothes and never pushed me away. she said she really hopes to see me again, gives me a hugged and I told her for sure you will see me again and again if you treat me like that. she told me two days of the week when it’s alwyas slow and the girls leave early. told me to text her, she wrote her name and digits for me on a business card. I told her i'm glad I had a fight with my girlfriend and she said then you fight more and come to me, I take good care of you. then she says if the girls not here maybe I can be your girlfriend for an hour or more and then she laugh.. I said ok I will remember you said that ok. Then we hugged again, a kiss on the lips and tells me to wait a little so we can both leave together since she didn’t want to walk alone to her car that late at night. Right before she got in her car I grabbed her pussy and I said I want to eat this one and she said oh you like and laugh the she was on her way home. This was my best thanksgiving ever and well worth the fight with my girlfriend. After that I just headed home and my girlfriend kept calling me like crazy. as far as i know this place is legit so i guess i got lucky because she said i was the 2nd and last customer of the day.
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

i take it you won't tell where on GG Blvd ? not providers name just the shop and i am a morning person i would go for 1st appointment in the AM
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by macd7932 View Post
i take it you won't tell where on GG Blvd ? not providers name just the shop and i am a morning person i would go for 1st appointment in the AM
Is not that I don’t want to share, but since I know this place is legit I assume being last customer and only 2nd of the day she probably wanted a good tip. but also being thanksgiving I guess she wanted to give me more than what she usually does. Then asking me to come on the days she mentioned at closing time says everything about this shop. She told me I was handsome too that’s why I got the kiss on the lips. Sometimes it’s a hit and miss and right before I walked in there I wanted leave but I said fuck it what do I have to loose I’m sure I will get a good massage but I was blown away instead. I tipped her $60 for the amazing job she did and because I told her no woman has ever made me feel and shake like that before. She was so happy and all smiles when I said that. Will be back with 2nd episode story after I see her.
Unread December 3rd, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Legit, your one very sick man
Unread December 4th, 2019
VIP User

skeetz190 is on a distinguished road

Happy Thanksgiving!! Lmao sounds like a good time.