Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 1st, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Creative Parlor/Shop Setups

The Massage Parlor is the oldest setup I can think of. But, I'm no newb.

As far back as the mid-80's, I remember "Modeling Studios" (See the line up, pick a "model", take Polaroids in a private room, etc)

others:
Lingerie "modeling" shops
Nuru shops
Aroma Therapy shops

But, now there are "Body Paint" shops? Really? How does that work?

What strange and creative type of "shops" have you seen or heard of?

buckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not familiar with the "Body Paint" shops. Can anybody provide any insight?
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

http://www.mpreviews.com/massage-par...-Body-Painting
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
The Massage Parlor is the oldest setup I can think of. But, I'm no newb.

As far back as the mid-80's, I remember "Modeling Studios" (See the line up, pick a "model", take Polaroids in a private room, etc)

others:
Lingerie "modeling" shops
Nuru shops
Aroma Therapy shops

But, now there are "Body Paint" shops? Really? How does that work?

What strange and creative type of "shops" have you seen or heard of?
I have seen Tanning Salon that were FS shops.

After Hou's spa in South Gate closed down years ago the name changed to Eddies weight Loss that was really a FS shop.

Then they opened a place next door to Eddies weight Loss called 18 Hour fitness that was a gym with lots of workout equipment in every room.

I banged this hot Latina on one of the workout benches.

The best part was the mirrors on every wall.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
What is Metro Body Paint Studio in Bellflower?
Unread December 4th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Haha...I remember Hou's and the 18 hour fitness place...those were good times. Lots of the legends of the late 90's and early 00's came up through Hou's.
Unread December 5th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGENT69 View Post

That's right. How could I forget!? Happy Tanning and Tanning 2000, in OC.

Quote:
After Hou's spa in South Gate closed down years ago the name changed to Eddies weight Loss that was really a FS shop.
.... fitness that was a gym with lots of workout equipment in every room.
That just might be my favorite idea for a shop.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
What is Metro Body Paint Studio in Bellflower?
Where did you get Metro? Is there a Metro in Bellflower? I only saw Divine in Colton.
VIP User

1) OK, So a quick search and found all kind of stuff...

• Address: 16203 Clark ave Bellflower, California 90706
  • Major streets: Clark ave
2) Coincides with Address above. (Dif #): http://longbeach.backpage.com/Therap...4500/105551848

3) Then I found this from June: Tue 27 Jun 2017 10:09 AM
ARE YOU READY FOR SOMETHING DIFERENT?
����PAINT ON ME ����
��different staff every day
��different colors ��diferent flavors. ������Come and check it out
����PRIVATE ROOMS FOR YOUR ART WORK����
���� LATINAS STAFF ONLY, ALWAYS READY TO HAVE FUN
����PARKING AVAILABLE ☎562 417 5371.....visit us @ www.expressionbodyart.com/
562-417-5371
Unread December 10th, 2017

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default South Gate

Quote:

Then they opened a place next door to Eddies weight Loss called 18 Hour fitness that was a gym with lots of workout equipment in every room.

I banged this hot Latina on one of the workout benches.

The best part was the mirrors on every wall.
Awesome blast from the past. Back then it was before the internet: all we had was the OC Register classified automotive section, and maybe the LA Express and those dirty newspapers on the street.

Next to Hou's Acupressure was Ginza. I recall getting a nice bbbj and cim from a Latina milf in there. Great times from the 90's.

But does anybody remember the place on Bullis Rd behind the Mexican supermarket? It was a "photography studio". 2 Latinas would come in, they would take pictures of each other wearing bikinis or tight dresses, then you pick one and relax with her and have some "conversation." The conversation usually consisted of a blow job and fuck on the couch.