Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 18th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting her Cell Number

What percentage of providers give you her cell number?

Have you found better luck getting more extras from her or even meeting her outside the shop if you get her cell?

Being a chubby white guy, I do not get very many cell numbers. I think 25% of them give it to me when I ask
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default WeChat

I seem to get more success obtaining WeChat contacts from Chinese providers. Afterwards, it’s forms a better relationship with them. Not only does it make providers feel more comfortable with you (you appear more into their culture) but it also has an internal translator that works fairly well when communicating those who speak very little English. On the other side, they’re usually familiar with using the translate feature to convert your English messages into Chinese.
Forget trying to make a voice call to a provider who doesn’t speak English. If you text her number, you may still have to translate your messages to them and translate their messages to you with an external translator like Google translate.
I don’t even bother with phone numbers anymore. I’ll say WeChat or “way-sheen” or point to the WeChat icon on my phone and, most likely, make a connection. If she’s getting into me on the first meeting,she may ask me if I am on WeChat. Or if she offers her phone number, I ask her if she is on WeChat or say “way-sheen?”

Last edited by Deezguy; December 18th, 2017 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Addition
VIP User

sicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond reputesicilian11 has a reputation beyond repute

Withing the last three years I've got cell #s from three current providers that I've linked up with out of the mp & four from providers the left the game but that I still link up with. This happens when I've seen a provider on a regular basis (twice a month) average & they feel comfortable with me. There have been times when I haven't even been charged for their service.

buckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the We Chat idea. I have always asked for and gotten cell #'s. Very infrequent when they will not share their #, I think they believe you will be a more steady customer if they give it to you.