Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 19th, 2017
VIP User

onemanteam has a spectacular aura aboutonemanteam has a spectacular aura about
Default Your Favorite Part

What is your favorite part of the massage session?

When you get to see how she looks for the very first time?

The reach under?
Unread November 20th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanteam View Post
What is your favorite part of the massage session?...
When I was more adventurous, the whole game was fun.
Unread November 20th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

when i come?
Unread November 21st, 2017
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

When they swallow
Unread November 22nd, 2017
Junior Puppy

doobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant future

Probably the walk to the hotel room, apt, parlor.

The little rush of adrenaline knowing I'm walking somewhere to fuck gets me excited every damn time. Even more when there's people around the area. They have no idea in just a few short minutes, I'm going to put my cock in a girl's mouth.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Too many favorites:

The first time a new girl touches my dick and I know it's Game On.
The first time I get to nibble on her tits
When she reaches under and starts stroking me till I'm hard
When she gets a big O and squirts in my face
Light kisses on the back of my knees
Seeing an ATF and she drops to her knees and takes me in her mouth right after the door closes
When I get to slide my dick into her soaking wet pussy.
When I pop bbbjcimws
The post shower and she has a mouth full of warm water and starts another BBBJ
The walk back to the car with wobbly legs and a big ass grin on my face :-)
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Amen, Royal, amen. Could not say it any better.
Unread November 24th, 2017

buckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond repute

Royal has hit all of the high points plus. The mouth full of warm water is one I have to look forward to.
Unread November 25th, 2017
Junior Puppy

grampajones has a spectacular aura aboutgrampajones has a spectacular aura about

when my penis get erect
Unread November 25th, 2017
VIP User

euclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond repute

When that beauty that wouldn't for the longest time; agrees to let you do something more and you progress...could be anything just more.