Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 12th, 2014
sunitch

Default anyone seen nana lately

has any one seen nana ( emmas girl ) ? the last time i saw her she was talking about getting into manicuring bussiness .
Unread March 12th, 2014

buckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nana moved to Chino. Texted her several times in the last six months with no response.
Unread March 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Maybe she said China and not Chino....I dont see how she could think leaving OC and moving to Chino would be good for business unless she is out of the game now
Unread March 15th, 2014

buckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond repute

Family bought a home in Chino. She wanted to move on to other things.
Unread April 20th, 2014
VIP User

Dbc1294u is on a distinguished road

Spoke to Emma recently. Nana is totally out of the business and living in Chino with her family. I really miss this gem. She truly was the most beautiful Chinese girl out there. We used to spend legit non sexual time together such as lunch and walks on the beach. She never asked for anything ($$$$) and I never tried anything unless it was an appointment. Her cell number is now in someone else's name. I have not yet found anyone near Nanas perfection.
Unread April 22nd, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her long ago. She was real cool. I think we went a little further than she usually would. I invited her to spend the weekend with me, but she talked about how busy she was. She called me grom school and said she got the weekend off and if we could spend it together. My situation at the time did not allow me that weekend. Fucking sucked. She sounded so excited when she told me she had the weekend off. I honestly think she would make a good gf or wife.
Unread May 17th, 2014
Junior Puppy

junky0205

She's only doing some outcall to her best customer couple times a week
Unread May 17th, 2014
VIP User

booyah63

Is she still using her previous # or does she have a new #?
Unread May 17th, 2014
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

So is Emma available any more?
Unread May 18th, 2014

Nana's move was the result of Emma buying a new condo in Irvine. Before they left the apartment they shared, Nana indicated Emma was going to concentrate full time on the family business.