Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 29th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
True, the ones who would do the best in a total meltdown Zombie apocalypse are the people out in the country far from the city. If the shit went down the cities would be instant bedlam with outlaw gang people going bat shit crazy killing and looting. Gridlock on the roads out with armed bandits at every turn preying on everyone else. The military and police would disband and they to would become "outlaw predators" just trying to survive. If you had some guns you may survive a fire fight or two. In the end though the odds are a billion to one that you would last even a year after the melt down. Maybe if you lived in a tent in Alaska you could survive if no one found you. Once they found you would have a war on your hands though.

Don’t get me wrong I like guns. I used to own guns before my bitch first wife got me in trouble. The guns websites talk about deals where you could buy old eastern block bolt action mauser rifles for $99 dollars each in bulk so you could arm your militia in the boonies of Alabama or where every you want to hole up in the apocalypse. There is lots of info on this stuff out there.
When and if it gets to that point we're all fucked...that much we can agree on. BUT when things first start to go bad if you are an armed looter going through the local neighborhoods and you kick down a door and are met with a shotgun blast to the face you and your hommies are more likely to leave and kick down the next door looking for Mr and Mrs Unarmed Victim. Why have a fire fight when the other 10 houses on the block most likely are unarmed? Maybe this will give you enough time to get out of the populated areas and possibly to somewhere temporarily safer before complete anarchy erupts?? The problem with that is...that is what everyone in a populated area is thinking and places like Big Bear etc are going to be flooded with rats trying to leave the sinking ship and there will be no place that will be safe for very long! But like I said when it get to the point where you are having to start shooting people we're all already fucked. Maybe steal a boat and go to Catalina and just shoot everyone else that tries to land there too! LOL
Unread September 29th, 2013
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

The thing is, if people did turn into zombies the naturally occuring bacteria in their intestine and stomach will eat the body from the inside out in no time. And... rotting flesh tends to rot away.

Then after the first freeze, forget about it.

All this prepping is for naught really. Just an industry created to cater to the scared and perpetuated by Faux News channel.

With that said I am considering buying a Mossberg 12 gauge. The Marinecote finish is superb.
Unread September 30th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

The reason "zombie apocalypse" is called that is: After the catastrophe struck, be it economic, natural disaster, pandemic, war or what ever, the people, as in general population will be walking around transient out of the cities because the cities are too densely populated and with no water and electricity will not be able to sustain life. These transient people will be desperate to get what they need to survive and they will do unimaginable acts of violence and mayhem to take what they need to survive. The reason they are "zombies" is because they are walking dead and they don't know it. They just are dying a kind of protracted death while they struggle to survive.

Same with the "Golden Horde" the golden horde is going to be the masses of city people as they flee the city and go to the country to try to take what they need to survive. it will be up to the country people to defend their stuff against the "zombie/Golden Horde."

While I hate Fox news and the likes of them I am not so sure I don’t believe in “zombie apocalypse” When the bubonic plague did its thing back in the Middle Ages it killed 30% of Europe’s population. If something like that happened today with some weird bird/pig influenza and 30% of America died there would be bodies lined up in the street. Water would not come out of faucets, there would be no electricity, you would not be able to buy a loaf of bread with a basket of money. Zombie apocalypse.

Last edited by ichi the killer; September 30th, 2013 at 10:46 AM.
Unread September 30th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I would like to own guns; my wife is against it though. I personally like the Beretta pistol though it is a little pricey. A Glock is a better buy. I like old school revolvers to like Smith and Wesson 357. I like the Colt 45 pistol 'pricey' because it is cool. Rifle I would get of course an ar 15 or an AK 47. I prefer the AK 47 because they look cooler/ wicked. Those lever action style rifles like Winchester 30/30 are cool also. Shotgun would be 12 gauge Mossberg. I would have a Remington 10 round capacity 22 riffle to. Those are cheap $150 and deadly at close range.

22's are under rated. I have seen alot of gunshot wounds at my job. A 45 will just smack you down with a slap of death and make a big hole. A 22 will cut in and make a little insignificant looking hole. It does not have that "smack down power." Inside though the bullet will do weird things skives off in tangents doing a lot of internal damage. I saw a guy shot in the lower abdomen near his groin with a 22. The bullet travelled up and got his heart. We were very surprised when he died on the operating room table. The bleeding heart pericardium was tamponaded by pressure. When the surgeon explored the wound and found it went up through the diaphragm into the heart the pressure was released and he bled to death very fast. From a 22.

The weird thing about that case that I remember was the guy was a schizophrenic and he seemed to know he was going to die. He did not seem upset about it. He just seemed to know and accept it. This guy had been shot before. So when they saw the bullet up in his chest on x ray they thought it was from the previous shooting years ago. Anyway when we brought the guy into the operating room I was talking with him. Looking back I think was talking metaphorical to me about his impending death. We thought he was pretty stable and would not die.

He said to me "What is for dinner tonight?" I said to him 'How about turkey and potatoes?" He said "OK.' then when he moved over to the operating room table [he was so stable looking I had him move over himself from the gurney to the operating table] He said to me "When are you all going to turn out the lights?" I said "Lights out in 2 hours." He died about an hour and a half later.

Looking back on it the guy was asking for his last meal and what time tonight is he going to die? Sometimes people on some level know. If my patient tells me "I think I am going to die today" I take it seriously. I tell the surgeon what the patient said. Sometimes the patient is right.

I have seen the horrendous wounds of the police round that they use for their 40 cal Glocks. "Black tallon" those babies go in like a cylinder and spread out like a sheriffs badge star shape when they come out leaving a huge hole in the exit wound. Very effective for "incapapicitating" read killing, a perpetrator. Those bullets will take down a 260 pound giant of a man, not problem. I have seen it.

Last edited by ichi the killer; September 30th, 2013 at 11:12 AM.
Unread October 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know about you guys, but my internet went down for a half a day, and I was immobilized. I cant imagine the anxiety if there were no simple services like water or food or communication. What quality of life would there be?
Unread October 2nd, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
The thing is, if people did turn into zombies the naturally occuring bacteria in their intestine and stomach will eat the body from the inside out in no time. And... rotting flesh tends to rot away.

Then after the first freeze, forget about it.

All this prepping is for naught really. Just an industry created to cater to the scared and perpetuated by Faux News channel.

With that said I am considering buying a Mossberg 12 gauge. The Marinecote finish is superb.
The Mossberg was going to be my 3rd buy.

I am working in San Diego right now and I amd thinking about going wild boar or feral pig hunting. SD is having abig problem with them in the south part of SD.
Unread October 2nd, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Maybe we should discuss how to save and preserve some Asian Pussy in case some bad shit goes down. Hoard some gold and escape to Asia? That sounds like a plan. It would be hard to trust anyone if it got gnarly much less a sexy women.
This is the best "shit hits the fan" plan yet. I'm thinking underground bunkers....
Unread October 6th, 2013
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Man, I have mixed feelings about this stuff. I think a lot of people worrying about an apocalypse actually hope for one.

I don't see anything on the horizon that could possibly preciptiate the need to keep an arsenal in the house. For the most part, those guns are more likely to do you harm than anyone else.

Having said that, I was on the West side of LA the day the Rodney King beating verdict came down, and I saw all the nice upscale white people jump in their cars, race through red lights and generally run wild in the face of a distant threat that never came within 10 miles. So I'm well aware of the 'thin veneer of civility' that holds us in check.
Unread October 7th, 2013
VIP User

If you want to see some really weird but real "thin Veneer of civility" stuff look at "liveleaks.com" They show the war in aphganistan, syria all the ragheads going buck wild beheading each other. I just skimmed it. Too much for me. it shows snipers doing head shots. taliban torture the shit out of this guy for having a cellphone. Humans are really not very civilized when it comes down to it. Rich people are isolated from it. They just have others do the killing for them.
Unread October 7th, 2013
VIP User

I was looking at facebook kind of checking on one of my Philippine girls that I had to let go because it was getting to expensive. She is the one that I told you guys she was a very high IQ girl. Smarter than me, just born in a poor country. I could tell she was very smart just by the way she expressed herself and also another girl told me that Queene was very gifted. [She also is pretty hot]. Anyways this girl is 22 years old has bachelors in mathematics and is majoring in engineering. I saw that she and a team of other college girls won some kind of scholastic decathalon type thing. She is very intelligent. She also is very religious and God fearing. Many references to God and Jesus in her writings. To me religion is a lot like ...mysticism. Not much difference between hard core Christians and those fellas I see on "liveleaks" shouting "Alahu akbar!" while they cut some suckers head off with a knife as a crowd of the faithful shoot their Ak47's in the air.. Intelligence maybe does not save people from being barbaric and primitive

Last edited by ichi the killer; October 7th, 2013 at 02:32 PM.