Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 30th, 2011
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I think we can hopefully all agree that the ladies are within their rights to pick and choose their customers based on whatever criteria they see fit, whether we think it's justified or not. It's their body and their business. I've been refused service before on account of my race and I didn't die. None of you will either, even if it's happened to you more often.

That said, we can hopefully also refrain from making nasty comments about other races, even if we think it's the truth. Let's keep in mind that we have brother mongers here from many different ethnic groups (including white), and none of us appreciate that kind of talk when it's directed at our own people.
Unread December 22nd, 2011
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Default My $0.02 worth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I think we can hopefully all agree that the ladies are within their rights to pick and choose their customers based on whatever criteria they see fit, whether we think it's justified or not. It's their body and their business. I've been refused service before on account of my race and I didn't die. None of you will either, even if it's happened to you more often.

That said, we can hopefully also refrain from making nasty comments about other races, even if we think it's the truth. Let's keep in mind that we have brother mongers here from many different ethnic groups (including white), and none of us appreciate that kind of talk when it's directed at our own people.
I know a few African-American hobbyists who don't seem to have any major issues. They shave and shower before their visit, dress well, mind their manners, and act respectful when dealing with the girls and the management. The ones who have problems are the ones who have unfortunately learned everything they know about women from gangsta rap and hip-hop videos, and haven't figured out yet that certain colorful terms of endearment such as "bitch" and "ho" don't fly with most providers who aren't working the streets. There are also dumb gringos who go to other countries and can't seem to figure out the local etiquette, and wonder why some clubs and establishments become "locals only" when they show up in a T-shirt and ball cap yelling and swearing in English.

When in Rome do like the Romans. Learning what's acceptable in the culture you are dealing with goes a long way to getting your foot in the door, literally and figuratively.
Unread December 25th, 2011
Senior Dog

trooth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabcabcabc View Post
Well, maybe I will accept a woman who rejects another woman just because she is a woman.
abradacadabra, you have me all confused.
Unread January 12th, 2012
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

i hate to hear that this is happening to good people. Racial profiling is a really sad fact of life. Unfortunately building a negative stereotype of person's race is usually based on more than one bad experience from someone of that race. I'm mixed race but look white. Many of the asian girls tell me they are afraid of Black mongers because they a: can become very negative, loud and grabby and b: try and use money cons like switching amount of change owed back to them, confusing the mamasan and getting more money back than owed. I know this is a generalization but many different girls have told me about while i'm just lying on my stomach asking how their day went. They say it's ok except for some customers... So the good black guys are having to pay for the sins of the naughty ones...
Unread January 21st, 2012
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future
Default Move On

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post

Good points and to all men of color who have been turned away don't take it personal and move on. Just like the title of one of Too Short's albums "Get In Where you Fit In". For every woman that turns you away, there are plenty more who won't. I would rather be with a woman who wants to be with me than one who pretends to. I'm Black and I have been with plenty of women of other races who took very good care of me. Don't dwell on the one's who turn you away.
Unread February 16th, 2012
VIP User

bsouthgate

I have been told by several Asian girls that they dont do black guys because of their size and not because they are afraid of being ripped off or have other prejudice. In fact, I live in Asia most of the year and the majority of Asian hookers wont even do white guys for the same reason. Why dont they learn how nice a big cock feels inside a tight pussy?
Unread February 17th, 2012
Senior Dog

I think bsouthgate is right. If you are 8.5 inches and thick, and she is 5 foot 1 and 105 pounds, then it just isn't a good idea. Leave the petite asian honeys (under 105 pounds), for the smaller guys. That is more fair.
Unread February 20th, 2012
VIP User

mtracker

Speaking of Asian women (and black men), the Indian classic of sex, the Kama Sutra, says there are three sizes of a man's lingam: rabbit, bull, and horse. There are three sizes of a woman's yoni: deer, mare, elephant. If a man's horse-size lingam meets a woman's deer-size yoni, it's very bad for the deer.
Unread February 23rd, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtracker View Post
there are three sizes of a man's lingam: rabbit, bull, and horse. ..
You missed me: field mouse. Strangely, I am attracted to elephants.
Unread February 29th, 2012
Senior Dog

Lightbulb well put guys

I prefer the deer size.