Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 25th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Your nuts!

I've developed a profile on most posters. Narcistic, self centered, sex addict, life stressors and they lash out at others when they don't get their way! Angry/hateful and always looking to get their fix! Most come across as arrogant/self confident, but it's simply a ploy!
Unread October 26th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

This defines many of you. Angry, hostile, lash out at others. You call each other names? I believe this is secondary to addictive behavior and deep down, you do this to feel better about yourself. Just remember, it's a temporary fix
Unread October 27th, 2020
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Of course it's temporary. That's why you are back to drop off another dungload, time and time again. Projection is not the same as self-introspection. Ask your Shrink. All that's left for you after many sessions is to just 'Hasten Down the Wind'. The further you get the less the stink.
Unread October 27th, 2020
Banned

Classy name. I post my true comments out of intrigue. Nutter clearly defines what I mean. He/it demonstrates defensiveness and shows no clear response. Dung? Shrink? Lol