Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 29th, 2017
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Backpage Ferrer criminal case update Harris vs Backpage

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...168969032.html
Unread November 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

thats actually a huge victory. The charges remaining have nothing to do with sex.
Unread November 1st, 2017
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Advertising = Pimping ?

Totally. Harris is a dumb cunt. Bitch should pay back money to the state budget for her stupid nonsense.

The idea that running a classified advertising website is equal to pimping is total nonsense.

As for the money laundering charges, sadly this kind of thing is hard to beat.

I predict these guys will get convicted of some BS money laundering charge and get sentenced to half a decade in prison.

Their lesbian attorney said they will win at the Preliminary Hearing. That is very unlikely. Almost nobody wins at a Preliminary Hearing.
Unread November 3rd, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I always thought money laundering was more of a federal crime and being an online business I wonder how the state of California can claim jurisdiction. Very puzzling to me I would guess the feds would eventually file some charges instead. They continue to operate and they should sell backpage to a new corporation and start handling all their business affairs in accordance with all relevant tax and financial laws.

I really wish I could start one of these sites and do everything above board and be rich as fuck.
Unread November 8th, 2017
VIP User

There are State criminal codes regarding "money laundering" not only Federal.
The pig cunts are alleging that Backpage has lied and misled financial institutions regarding their payment processing and banking shit. Since fuckhead sheriff Dart of Illinois shut off VISA MC and AMEX, the backpage boys allegedly did an end run around this situation.

As for other sites that have classified erotic material, there is a fly by night just about every month that tries to do what backpage is doing, but none are as successful. I mean, if all the providers and customers simultaneously MOVED to another website, everybody would save money. Many sites have FREE ads for providers. But there just isn't enough traffic on those sites. Even naughtyreviews.com has disappeared. Ads were pretty much free on there. asexyservice.com would be a good place because ads are free, but there are no customers on there.