Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 9th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by klausbarbie View Post
Just to confirm, Vivian formerly of Animal Hospital #6 (now Linda at Tulip) no longer does FS with customers? How about bbbjcim?

Also, what ever happened to Cindy who used to work with Jessica and Vivian? She is one of the few who could make me cum with her mouth. The others are Ana ( Lampson Euclid upstairs) and Kelly ( formerly #6 ). The last I ever heard on Cindy is she was at Imperial & Brookhurst downstairs, then she went to Elegant Spa GG Blvd Magnolia ( now closed ). That was way back in 2012/ Then I have no idea where she went.
Linda:
  • Was Michelle/Vivian (of #6 fame)
  • BBBJCIM = Yes (most customers)
  • FS = Generally no more. There is a claim by a recent review that she did FS with him. (Sadly I have not followed up on my own.)
Kelly:
  • Saw her at Q Spa (Magnolia) 2013. (Closed)
Jessica:
  • Went Solo Incall (motel). Her Cell Phone number was still good, as of March.
Cindy:
  • I forget, but somebody knows this answer. She did show up at another OC MP. I just can't remember.