Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 15th, 2013
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lisa from new total

Any one remember Lisa from New Total in WH she also worked in Santa Monica at one point..she was a milf/spinner..does anyone have info on her if she went to a new place or did she quit the business she was great.
Unread December 8th, 2013
VIP User

asian69er

She was great! Sometimes called 'moaning Lisa', originally a O.A. girl that was getting older But Better at N.T, used to love to visit her, OK, fuck her like a BUNNY!
Unread December 18th, 2013
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Prob not the same Lisa, but could you describe her a bit?

There was a Lisa I liked to see, first in Inglewood at Royal (Does anyone remember that place? with the showers in the rooms), then at a place on Wilshire and Cloverdale. She had a fair - at best - boob job with above average erasers, was maybe 5'4" thin/avg build, 30 something and had a very nicely formed clit and lips. Loved DATY and FS, would peak and groan "I'm coming" a couple times per session. She had a slightly sad face was but was cool, and into her work. At the time, I could never last more than a few minutes inside of her.
When Cloverdale closed, I lost track of her…
Probably not the same one, but someone may know who I am talking about...
VIP User

asian69er

Sounds like our girl!
VIP User

Really? Then I'm in on the hunt!

But now that I have thought about it I think Pinga may be talking about a different one though. This other Lisa (Pinga's Lisa) I know worked at SMO2 on SantaMonica and 19th or whatever it was before New Total - she was more petite, natural small b's, 40 ish but cute. I know for a fact that this Lisa worked at New Total (was one of the first times I succumbed to the pleasures of the bbj in a parlor (which she was known for). I just looked at some reviews and now I am pretty sure this is the Lisa Pinga is talking about.

I don't know for sure if the other Lisa I mentioned (Royal, Cloverdale, implants, "I'm coming!") ever worked there. But I would love to find her, so if she rings a bell with anyone….
VIP User

asian69er
Default Lisa

Kinda of a sad face and liked to express her 'O's" Thats her!
Unread December 19th, 2013
VIP User

I would like to think so, 69er, but I believe Pinga is talking about another Lisa, who I believe was Angie previously at SMO2. Maybe they both worked there, who knows? Pinga's Lisa I believe had natural small boobs; "our" Lisa had definite implants but largish nipples. I only knew her from Royal as Lilly/Lisa, and then on Wilshire and Cloverdale.

They are both worth rediscovering!
Unread December 21st, 2013
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

ahh...the smo2 days as well...thats where i met her..and you are right Sore her name there was angie. I fallowed her to new total cause she was amazing in treating me right. i miss her attitude and her perfect little box. small lips and nice natural b cups. i loved the way she was a spinner also.ahhh i miss her
Unread December 22nd, 2013
VIP User

Yes, Thats the one I thought you meant Pinga. She was sweet, I saw her once or twice at SMO2 and once at New Total. The reviews suggest she may have been getting her fill -er, uh, I mean burning out.

Asian69er, we need to start a new thread for the other one- Lisa/Lilly (from Royal Inglewood and the KAMP on Wilshire at Cloverdale, both RIP several years ago). Those were early mongering days for me but I can still hear her groans.
Unread December 26th, 2013
VIP User

Uncle Meat will become famous soon enough

Allow me to add to the confusion. I knew a Lisa from as far back as 2002-ish and I met her at Sue’s Accupressure in Inglewood (and they had showers in the room…aka Royal?). She used a different name that I can’t remember now. No implants but the eraser nipples, the moaning, older, less than cheerful face, and exceptional bbj all check out. She was also into salad tossing and seemed to like it, at least with me. After numerous sessions at Sue's, I saw her only outside the shop for two years. She never told me where she was working and I never asked. But I was a regular at SMO2 as well as a lot of other places and never saw her anywhere. Then around 2008, I bumped into her by accident at NTH.

I did some crazy shit with Lisa. She stayed at my house a lot, we took trips together, and I actually introduced her to friends and family. Her english was very limited and weirdo that I am, I enjoyed making people uncomfortable by introducing them to her. My dad once gave me a hard time for leaving her alone in a room with him for too long. We never had our act together when people would ask how we met, what she did for a living etc. so I’m sure they assumed the worst. I was indifferent at best to what anybody thought and I just liked being with her. She had a lot of good qualities beyond what she did at work. She drove a silver Toyota Camry and if you ever had the opportunity to sit in the passenger seat while she was behind the wheel, it was an experience you’d never forget.

Unfortunately, I lost track of her. She moved from K-town to West LA circa 2009 I believe, and from there the trail went cold.