Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 25th, 2020
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

Snickerbar it's fine you can't give out her info. You were just here to brag. Like it didn't happen if you didn't tell us. We don't think you are full of shit like SoftCock.

FYI I've been back to the Jersey Mike's and have had luck with a Black and White girl as well. It's a hot bed for BJ's. I think it is the circumstances and that I build trust while we chat if we should get the combo or just the sandwhich.

Let me know if you get hungry and I'll let you know where this place is.
Unread June 25th, 2020
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
The problem with the Hat is the portions are big and they give you a whole huge bag of hot French fries you never can finish. Great outfits on those chicklets though. They got locations around so cal

With Julia at Subway she likes double meat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71AFEE8A-1539-4ACA-BE91-5E48472696C7.jpg (16.1 KB, 28 views)
Unread June 25th, 2020
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about
Talking

Quote:
The problem with the Hat is the portions are big and they give you a whole huge bag of hot French fries you never can finish. Great outfits on those chicklets though. They got locations around so cal

At Jersey Mike’s you give Angela the secret sauce
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9E99DB08-A655-4156-887D-223332D068FD.jpg (18.5 KB, 26 views)
Unread June 25th, 2020
VIP User

Talking

Quote:

Vivian loves to swallow big hot portions at the Hat
She will finish your whole huge bag combo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 27BDBA34-6E3B-4ECB-99FF-CA43C4017656.jpg (22.2 KB, 25 views)
Unread June 26th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickerbar View Post
Guys, her situation is not open to getting guys coming in with tongues hanging out and a bulge in their pants. She's serious hair salon type and she's cut my hair for years. Just can't give out contact info. The only reason I put it here is because can't do a review. I bet you all may have someone you know you might get lucky with if you just reflect on some you know for a while. Not like the ten mins of trust one guy mentioned. In a way, this C-19 thing has opened up a lot of minds to how to get it done. Keep mind open. Little head will give big head guidance!!!
Bro... everyone on here knew you didn’t have any info.... we all have pretty good BS radar
Unread June 26th, 2020

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
Bro... everyone on here knew you didn’t have any info.... we all have pretty good BS radar
Airball david. This one ain't popping for ya. If ran across one I didn't know who made an instant offer, at a nail & foot place or barber and salon if I couldn't go to regular spot, I'd figure fair enough to drop a review or pop it here with story. This one just ain't that.
Unread June 26th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

VMLuv,

ok, i will ask you for the Jeresy Mike's location
Unread June 27th, 2020
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

It's next door to Snickers hair and nail salon so I don't feel comfortable. She is actually the same women. She does hair, nails, footlongs, and a side of car BJ's. She is real talent. I'd feel bad telling you since we have such a friendship. She isn't just a random woman. She is a true gem and she only did it for me because I was in line getting a sandwhich. She's not a fly by night woman. I had to stand there a good 10 minutes and we were really friendly so I can't just tell you where she is located and allow you to go see her. I mean fuck what do you think this website is? It isn't a review site where guys tell other guys where to go to have fun. It is for me to brag and tell you I got a hottie to suck me off but you can't go there because she's all mine. Forever and ever. I am the only one she's done this for. So please respect my and her privacy but know that you are missing out since she's so great.
Unread June 27th, 2020
VIP User

Talking

I couldn’t agree more. This woman has real talent. She is a true gem. I made an early appointment with her today at the salon. Her Cut N’ Blow N’ Go with Facial mask finish is the best deal. Nature’s own sticky white serum is great to apply for smooth skin. I paid her extra to give the special protein conditioner deep moisturizing hair treatment. She told me walk-ins are welcome. Don’t tell her you want your dick sucked. Be nice.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AEC19A08-ED7A-42CD-B049-218B424056CD.jpg (15.5 KB, 19 views)