Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 13th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
25k points goes fast ...
True but better than back page hit and miss and safer. Frankly haven't had a bad hx girl. Some are better than others obviously
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I think you get 2500 FX points for joining
I never used HX but joined recently only because CL and BP are useless now and the whole TER world of high-end pros is a turn off to me. I did not get any free points. The smallest fee was $50 for 2500. I did not pay it. I don't know if I ever will. SA is more what I think I need but even there the girls are technically auditioning for multiple men and guaranteed juggling multiple SDs. The turn off to me isn't the idea of paying a small fee for information, it's just that the fees are ridiculous and any payment (even if using a gift card) are traceable and it's for a means to connect with high volume hookers.

I miss the days I could easily find 2 or 3 fresh UTR girls from CL every week for cheap - communication would immediately jump outside of CL and I would quickly jump it to my burner phone. HX matches the price zone but the whole setup of it concerns me. Sure you can pay with a gift card that has any fake name connected to it, sure you can use a fake name when signing up, a burner email account, but when that site gets taken down (and believe me it will at some point have the feds all over it) your username will be matched to your IP's access histories which will be matched to your payments and will be matched to your communication trails where your real name & workplace were given in order to pass "screening" and then the whole web of interconnections burns everyone. Just a few bad apples there will eventually bring down the whole thing and risk just about everyone's privacy.

I would love instead to find a site like HX that is for UTR girls but not as open as SA like a fake dating site where the girl really isn't truly UTR - she's openly advertising herself. The problem is that it would be overrun with review-minded and hooker-minded mongers who will poison the well.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I never used HX but joined recently only because CL and BP are useless now and the whole TER world of high-end pros is a turn off to me. I did not get any free points. The smallest fee was $50 for 2500. I did not pay it. I don't know if I ever will. SA is more what I think I need but even there the girls are technically auditioning for multiple men and guaranteed juggling multiple SDs. The turn off to me isn't the idea of paying a small fee for information, it's just that the fees are ridiculous and any payment (even if using a gift card) are traceable and it's for a means to connect with high volume hookers.

I miss the days I could easily find 2 or 3 fresh UTR girls from CL every week for cheap - communication would immediately jump outside of CL and I would quickly jump it to my burner phone. HX matches the price zone but the whole setup of it concerns me. Sure you can pay with a gift card that has any fake name connected to it, sure you can use a fake name when signing up, a burner email account, but when that site gets taken down (and believe me it will at some point have the feds all over it) your username will be matched to your IP's access histories which will be matched to your payments and will be matched to your communication trails where your real name & workplace were given in order to pass "screening" and then the whole web of interconnections burns everyone. Just a few bad apples there will eventually bring down the whole thing and risk just about everyone's privacy.

I would love instead to find a site like HX that is for UTR girls but not as open as SA like a fake dating site where the girl really isn't truly UTR - she's openly advertising herself. The problem is that it would be overrun with review-minded and hooker-minded mongers who will poison the well.
The closest thing you will find to what you're looking for is SA or What'sYourPrice.com They are about the only places to find girls that are GND and college students looking to get with a guy that can provide what she needs while in exchange she provides what you need. You really can find GND girls that are looking for a good guy to help them out a little financially. Sure, there are hardened pros, girls with daddy issues and girls from abusive parents and or relationships but in my experience far less than regular civie girls. Keep in mind it takes a certain kind of girl to turn to a site like these but you'd be surprised at how many regular, sweet, normal girls you can find there.
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
True but better than back page hit and miss and safer. Frankly haven't had a bad hx girl. Some are better than others obviously
I agree with you, I only seen two girls from hx , both were cool and had a good time ..
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
The closest thing you will find to what you're looking for is SA or What'sYourPrice.com They are about the only places to find girls that are GND and college students looking to get with a guy that can provide what she needs while in exchange she provides what you need. You really can find GND girls that are looking for a good guy to help them out a little financially. Sure, there are hardened pros, girls with daddy issues and girls from abusive parents and or relationships but in my experience far less than regular civie girls. Keep in mind it takes a certain kind of girl to turn to a site like these but you'd be surprised at how many regular, sweet, normal girls you can find there.
So true mpkid, at first I was having a difficult time with SA, don't like the negotiations, so I just walked if the girls fee was out of line what I was willing to pay, and I kept getting seduced by the Latina girls, they are a dime a dozen on SA..lol finally I decided to write a checklist of what I was looking for and at what price..

Asian
Young 20-25
Big ass
$300 or less
$400 if the ass was really big and she had a flat stomach ..lol
Unread September 29th, 2015

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

I only keep my account for the 3 rotating providers I see on a weekly basis. If there's one fresh girl that pops up once in a while that I want to try, more often than not they see me right away due to having the references with the other girls and they see Ive been on the site since 2007.

Other than that, for a new user I'd advise to stay away from the site. I'm speaking for my experience as the "old guard" who doesn't need to jump through the ridiculous process the guys go through these days. It really became a different site literally, when before they were TS. It was an informative site about mongering where the hobbyists go back and forth sharing info. Then, all of a sudden you got stables, white knighting morons and bunch of shitty drama you can't script. If you do join avoid the blogs. It's more productive to shit on the floor and watch it dry than to read a blog post.
I'd also be ignorant to leave out the shady shit that goes on behind the scenes of HX hq. You got scum foodies who threatened various girls for free sex in exchange for positive ratings. If they refused they'd be painted with a red (basically a shit ton of negative ratings which would indicate to other hobbyists this person was a danger). These same bottom feeders would also try to convert independent girls into their stable to make some cash.

Hope it helps. Happy hunting sir.

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post

Eroticmonkey is a pretty up and coming site that doesn't charge guys to read the reviews. They need to work on a more visual friendly site but it has a good foundation.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchriswake31 View Post
Eroticmonkey is a pretty up and coming site that doesn't charge guys to read the reviews. They need to work on a more visual friendly site but it has a good foundation.
It has a RM feel to it.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
It has a RM feel to it.....?
A bit yeah, I'm hoping they get their own template though to stand out.
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchriswake31 View Post
I'd also be ignorant to leave out the shady shit that goes on behind the scenes of HX hq. You got scum foodies who threatened various girls for free sex in exchange for positive ratings. If they refused they'd be painted with a red (basically a shit ton of negative ratings which would indicate to other hobbyists this person was a danger). These same bottom feeders would also try to convert independent girls into their stable to make some cash.
It's the kind of thing I figured would be going on with a site like that… bound for a Big Doggie future. I remember what the TS version of the site looked like and it reminded me of a scumbag who used to run a circle of massage incalls with a huge turnover as he would chase a way the girls with his behaviors. Like the shady figure behind the "healing hands" spots and bait-and-switch rip-offs.