Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 31st, 2017
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road

Agreed. I know. It was stupid!
Unread August 1st, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

So, one time I got trapped in the apartment of a tranny. That was pretty embarrassing...And the fact I didn't know he was a tranny, that led to the "entrapment." Boy did I get schooled that night on a few realities. (Ahh, ...youth..!)
Unread August 1st, 2017
Junior Puppy

bigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant futurebigknots has a brilliant future

I had a provider I hadn't seen in 6 months, her stomach looked big, so I asked her how far along she was, Her reply "I'm not pregnant" Needless to say that didn't go over very well.
Unread August 1st, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigknots View Post
I had a provider I hadn't seen in 6 months, her stomach looked big, so I asked her how far along she was, Her reply "I'm not pregnant" Needless to say that didn't go over very well.
Been there, done that. You only make that mistake once!