Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 23rd, 2016
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default commented on obvious fake review, not posted

I hate to complain, again, but really this is not how this site should be run. A guy posts a review, his very first one, of a girl who has dozens of reviews which say all you get is a hj, and sometimes not even that, and he is claiming he got fs and she was anxious to do it. I questioned the veracity of the review in the comments section, but MPR will not post my comment. It's Linda at Moonlight Gardens in San Diego, btw. Well, I guess others can read all the reviews and reach the same conclusion, but we ought to be able to point out these obvious fraudsters.
Unread May 23rd, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
I hate to complain, again, but really this is not how this site should be run. A guy posts a review, his very first one, of a girl who has dozens of reviews which say all you get is a hj, and sometimes not even that, and he is claiming he got fs and she was anxious to do it. I questioned the veracity of the review in the comments section, but MPR will not post my comment. It's Linda at Moonlight Gardens in San Diego, btw. Well, I guess others can read all the reviews and reach the same conclusion, but we ought to be able to point out these obvious fraudsters.
A few of my review comments have been posted over the years, but not many. They were all on topic and not abusive. It seems approving/posting review comments are a low priority here, and have been for a while. Voting buttons at least would be a great idea. You know, Good, Informative, Funny, Fake, etc.
Unread May 26th, 2016
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
A few of my review comments have been posted over the years, but not many. They were all on topic and not abusive. It seems approving/posting review comments are a low priority here, and have been for a while. Voting buttons at least would be a great idea. You know, Good, Informative, Funny, Fake, etc.
I have always thought that members should be rated for credibility based on their reviews. Reviews could be rated for credibility which would effect the reviewer's credibility rating. Those credibility ratings could be used for form an overall credibility/reputation score for each member, and in turn used to weigh averages for provider reviews. Just a thought...
Unread May 27th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
I have always thought that members should be rated for credibility based on their reviews. Reviews could be rated for credibility which would effect the reviewer's credibility rating. Those credibility ratings could be used for form an overall credibility/reputation score for each member, and in turn used to weigh averages for provider reviews. Just a thought...
Yep!......
Unread May 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

that will be on the new site.
Unread May 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Question WHAT new site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
that will be on the new site.
What new site?
Unread May 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
What new site?
The one we keep hearing promises about from Admin (or used to).

. . . and, here's your sign!