Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 16th, 2012
VIP User

stroker347
Default The Dude

Who the hell is the white guy at Mind & body in simi valley? I walked in & this dude is like 20 questions before I could ask if Dena was free. I told him straight up are you a cop he said no I told him show me your wallet prove it at that time Kim came out asked whats going on i told her I would'nt be back & Ill be giving my friends the heads up about this guy I walked out she followed right behind me told me thats he not a cop I told her his attiude wasnt called for & that im going to miss all the ladies here.

Last edited by stroker347; January 16th, 2012 at 08:32 AM. Reason: missed spelled a word
Unread January 16th, 2012
VIP User

OhYes

If you Google "Simi Valley, Massage, Police" you will see a couple recent news atrcles about arrests of AMP girls in Simi Valley. . That might explain the weird behavior described above.
Unread January 17th, 2012
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

The Dude abides...( Couldn't resist saying that...)
Unread February 8th, 2012
VIP User

archer65 is infamous around these parts
Smile Dude

I feel ya brother this guy makes me feel very uneasy but I still get great service from all the ladies there dont let him bum you out he knows all the guys are getting a great release at the end. Then he gets to bang the hell out of Kim when they get home.
Unread February 8th, 2012
Junior Puppy

simiguy

Archer, nice to see someone who just joined and this is your first post can tell all of us that everything is just fine. i am on the side lines and not looking these days but i heard something about some girls in simi getting busted and them getting a little publicity out to let everyone know they are keeping an eye on it so i thought i would take a look on here. this happens every few years that they arrest a few and close a couple places. good thing is i have never heard of any guys getting arrested. good luck and stay safe