Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Angry Stfu!

From a review on another site which I shall leave nameless:

"This place is closing down guys. Glendale PD got a guy coming out at night that said he got a HJ and that was that. The owner and one of the masseuses went down to city hall to get it straightened out but no good. They have lost their license. Another one bites the dust."

Cops pull this shit all the time. It is not a crime to walk out of a massage parlor. The cops have nothing on you. They can't arrest you. Of course, they can stop you and play their little cop mind games with you to make you confess. Don't let them trick you! Yeah, that monger told them what they wanted to hear and they let him go. Guess what? They would have let him go anyway! They had nothing on him. A confession to a misdemeanor is worthless. The cop has to witness the misdemeanor being committed to make an arrest. They just wanted ammunition to use against the massage parlor, and the lily-livered monger gave it to them.

Last edited by asiansam; December 11th, 2015 at 03:04 PM. Reason: grammar
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Wow, that's a trip that they would approach him with no valid reason. That would never hold up in court.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Wow, that's a trip that they would approach him with no valid reason. That would never hold up in court.
They never intended to haul the monger in front of a judge. He was just being used to nail the parlor. Same thing also happened to a girl I know. An indie who worked out of her apartment. Cops were waiting when a monger left her place and they cornered him as he walked back to his car. They leaned on him and he gave her up. He called her later that night to warn her, but by that time the cops had already visited her, searched her pad and cited her.

The cops didn't want the monger. They wanted his statement, and they got it. They then had probable cause to use against the girl. They pounded on her door and bullied their way inside. Her apartment was obviously being used as a trick pad. They didn't arrest her. They cited her for doing massage without a license. She got her own lawyer (a monger's relative - good choice ) and ended up pleading guilty and just paying a fine. But now she has a record and can never get a massage license.

Another indie I know once answered the door expecting a monger who had just called, and about 20 cops trooped in. They didn't arrest her. They didn't cite her. They didn't have anything on her. They just told her to move her operation out the city limits or they would be back. Legal? Maybe not. Effective? Fuck yeah!

Cops do a lot of things that would never stand up in court, but they don't intend for them to get to court. Oftentimes cops just want to make a point, and that point is enough to to obtain the results they're after. Make a girl want to move. Get the parlor's license yanked. In the end, the cops won because now they're gone. Court shmort.

My point to all of this is, when confronted by LE, you don't have to say anything. So don't. And don't think you are smarter than they are, and that you can lie your way out of it. They do this shit all day long, every day, and they know the game better than you do. It's THEIR game! They are not your friend and they don't want to help you. The more you talk the more you hurt yourself and others. And you gain nothing by it, so don't do it.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Pull out your phone and start recording. Immediately ask them questions about their legal authority to be there and your legal right to leave. IE "am I under arrest or am I free to go?" cite your constitutional rights and then tell them to fuck off. Make sure you are recording. I think its a new ball game these days. They rely on people to continue being stupid...just don't be stupid.
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Pull out your phone and start recording. Immediately ask them questions about their legal authority to be there and your legal right to leave. IE "am I under arrest or am I free to go?" cite your constitutional rights and then tell them to fuck off. Make sure you are recording. I think its a new ball game these days. They rely on people to continue being stupid...just don't be stupid.
Unless you're there for "The Cause" and want to be on TV and take your case before the Supreme Court, you're better off being courteous, respectful and silent. Antagonizing cops, even if you're in the right, is never a good idea. There are so many ways for them to fuck with you that you won't be able to do anything about. To a cop, the worst thing you can do is show them disrespect. Worse than committing a crime even. Do what you want, but I recommend being low-key.
VIP User

SSP is on a distinguished road

Yea. I know many cops. They are really decent guys. But they have a real authoritarian complex. I'd recommend just saying....i just got a great massage. What of it.
Unread December 12th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I knew you guys would say that. Cops are just bullies and I think people should not be afraid to stand up to them but you are right in that they will make things difficult.
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post

You guys are smoking too much week. Cops are allowed to do what ever they want especially if they have suspicion of a business. The guy came out of a amp. Nitwit that he is he admitted that he committed a crime. It is an open an shut case.
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
They never intended to haul the monger in front of a judge. He was just being used to nail the parlor. Same thing also happened to a girl I know. An indie who worked out of her apartment. Cops were waiting when a monger left her place and they cornered him as he walked back to his car. They leaned on him and he gave her up. He called her later that night to warn her, but by that time the cops had already visited her, searched her pad and cited her.

The cops didn't want the monger. They wanted his statement, and they got it. They then had probable cause to use against the girl. They pounded on her door and bullied their way inside. Her apartment was obviously being used as a trick pad. They didn't arrest her. They cited her for doing massage without a license. She got her own lawyer (a monger's relative - good choice ) and ended up pleading guilty and just paying a fine. But now she has a record and can never get a massage license.

Another indie I know once answered the door expecting a monger who had just called, and about 20 cops trooped in. They didn't arrest her. They didn't cite her. They didn't have anything on her. They just told her to move her operation out the city limits or they would be back. Legal? Maybe not. Effective? Fuck yeah!

Cops do a lot of things that would never stand up in court, but they don't intend for them to get to court. Oftentimes cops just want to make a point, and that point is enough to to obtain the results they're after. Make a girl want to move. Get the parlor's license yanked. In the end, the cops won because now they're gone. Court shmort.

My point to all of this is, when confronted by LE, you don't have to say anything. So don't. And don't think you are smarter than they are, and that you can lie your way out of it. They do this shit all day long, every day, and they know the game better than you do. It's THEIR game! They are not your friend and they don't want to help you. The more you talk the more you hurt yourself and others. And you gain nothing by it, so don't do it.
They do need his statement. So they will probably ticket him and threaten him with a few days in jail unless he testifies. If he testifies LE will say they will lt him go with a misdemeanor.
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2009 View Post
They do need his statement. So they will probably ticket him and threaten him with a few days in jail unless he testifies. If he testifies LE will say they will lt him go with a misdemeanor.
The cops only used his statement to go to City Hall and get the license revoked. That's about all it was good for, aside from giving them probable cause to launch an UC operation later if they choose. Licensing decisions require much less proof than criminal proceedings, and no one has to testify.

The cops can tell the monger anything they want, but in reality, even if he confesses to getting a HJ, they can't ticket or arrest him for that. They need much more than a monger's HJ mea culpa to charge him with a crime. That would be true even if he told the cops he fucked every girl in there bareback.

His statement would be worthless in prosecuting a girl or the owner/MMS as well, but it would be sufficient to establish probable cause for the cops to investigate further. The monger in question would never be called upon to testify in court or to even make a deposition.