Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 26th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ichi

Wow....it's already been over 2 years since Ichi's last post. All he posted was his email address for his final message to us. So much has happened and it almost seems like the decline of MPR began at that time. Now MPR is in hospice care waiting to die....no new site, no new content, no new contributing members and nothing of value here unless you value complaints! Even I (I know it's hard to believe) have little to nothing to contribute. I have almost completely moved out of the MP world and have pretty much taken up permanent residence on SA finding civies looking to explore other avenues and alternatives to standard relationships.
Unread July 26th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Kid,
you were posting good content when I woke up to use discussion pages. Good eye for fairness and also getting something out of the experiences. Wild topics galore. If you are enjoying the SA circles more power to ya; wonder what Ichi opted for though. What a legend he was though. The SA scene show any negative aspects now that you "are experienced"? Find any of them these days on WeChat? Good to see you post.
Unread July 26th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kid, it is a nice time to raise a glass in memory of our departed bro Ichi. I agree with you completely. I just don't have the time to explore SA, quick trips out to an MP are all I can venture anymore. My job keeps me very busy even when I am not traveling. My wife has been off work with a bad back for several months and is always home, which is where my office is. My best mongering has been on the road or with my two faves locally. I feel I have next to nothing to contribute. Just as well, the OC/SoCal MP scene truly is a wasteland now. At least based on the reviews I see. I guess it is better than some other cities. can't wait for my next road trip up north to Morro Bay, it is nice to sample the Chinese girls in Simi Valley. Thanks to you, Marsean for the reviews up that way. I guess all good things must pass and I am certainly feeling nostalgic. What a sentimental old fart I am! Cheers, lads!
Unread July 26th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Thanks Kid, it is a nice time to raise a glass in memory of our departed bro Ichi. I agree with you completely. I just don't have the time to explore SA, quick trips out to an MP are all I can venture anymore. My job keeps me very busy even when I am not traveling. My wife has been off work with a bad back for several months and is always home, which is where my office is. My best mongering has been on the road or with my two faves locally. I feel I have next to nothing to contribute. Just as well, the OC/SoCal MP scene truly is a wasteland now. At least based on the reviews I see. I guess it is better than some other cities. can't wait for my next road trip up north to Morro Bay, it is nice to sample the Chinese girls in Simi Valley. Thanks to you, Marsean for the reviews up that way. I guess all good things must pass and I am certainly feeling nostalgic. What a sentimental old fart I am! Cheers, lads!

Hi Bang Qiu,
and thanks for your input too; your reviews have always had the ring of good times, and yes about Ichi: the guy was a legend who some had followed well and unfortunately for me I was deep into the Escondido experience at the time that Ichi felt he should go...only noticed a few things and ringing endorsements of some of out more experienced Bros just before Ichi pulled the rip cord. So am reminded by comments of his reputation. Maybe some who knew him well can comment further and that may serve to stoke some others to pick up on his performance and thoughts, as we know he is a legend.
Unread July 26th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

MPkid, I hope that you keep posting info about SA and how it works for you. I like the SA concept but not many k-girls there. Also, most SA girls like a more dedicated relationship, which is ok if it is a great match, but usually it's not. So I like the choice at AMPs and CV apts.
Finally I hope Ichi is doing well with his k-girl.
Unread July 27th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

ummm...what's SA?
Unread July 27th, 2016
VIP User

teebox1234

Seeking arrangement
Unread July 27th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I've never felt like much of an insider as a lot of you who followed Ichi. Sure, I saw his posts, but he was in a league I just couldn't compare to. And, KID, you too are there, at the legend level. It's always good to read your posts. Hell, you got me into SA last year (and my exploits with Brown Sugar). Thanks.

I'm back to standard AMPs, with an occasional Apartment Girl. But, I just don't explore anymore. I used to like to TOFTT and write reports, but I'm less adventurous. I've done my time. I have regulars and it's not hard to figure out who they are, with a little research.

MESSAGE to the New Guys:
If any of you NEWBs are out there reading these "odes to Ichi" and the current state of affairs with MPR...alas... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Do your research, search the data base and get your sorry asses out there and TOFTT. Don't relay on us vets to hold your dick and point out everything you need to know. The work has been done. Look for it. And then DO SOMETHING! Hell, one of you new guys might teach us vets something... Maybe!
(This has been a Public Service Announcement.)
Unread July 27th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Well said, NiceToKnow. And thanks for the props, Marsean. There are still some good bros on this website, it ain't dead yet.
Unread July 27th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I've never felt like much of an insider as a lot of you who followed Ichi. Sure, I saw his posts, but he was in a league I just couldn't compare to. And, KID, you too are there, at the legend level. It's always good to read your posts. Hell, you got me into SA last year (and my exploits with Brown Sugar). Thanks.

I'm back to standard AMPs, with an occasional Apartment Girl. But, I just don't explore anymore. I used to like to TOFTT and write reports, but I'm less adventurous. I've done my time. I have regulars and it's not hard to figure out who they are, with a little research.

MESSAGE to the New Guys:
If any of you NEWBs are out there reading these "odes to Ichi" and the current state of affairs with MPR...alas... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Do your research, search the data base and get your sorry asses out there and TOFTT. Don't relay on us vets to hold your dick and point out everything you need to know. The work has been done. Look for it. And then DO SOMETHING! Hell, one of you new guys might teach us vets something... Maybe!
(This has been a Public Service Announcement.)

Hey Hey NicetoKnow, excellent guidance for the Newbs. Couldn't say it better myself. Those of us getting Long In The Tooth have put it out there. There is a substantial database if they will use it, go follow up on what sounds good to them, and their detailed reviews with "keep the thread going". I'm resisting the urge to back off but the youngies can do more. It's not about being the machoman, it's more about telling it like it is for all to see. That's the way the DB gets better. OK, guys, go for it.

Thanks again Bang Qiu, comments always on the money. Kid, keep any scraps coming if you dabble any or new SA info not known well. Kudos for the thread. Ichi...Where are you now??? Oh, Ichi..