Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 10th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default New Place

I was in Costa Mesa today. I ran into a nail salon. Thai/Polynesian. 1st time. I needed my nails clipped and saw a massage sign as I was sitting? Low profile/looks like repeat customers/no massage advertisement. I was (after asking) lead to the back/2 rooms. Mirrored walls/soft music. Awesome table. Tabitha (Thai/late 20's) gave a surreal Swedish/started with grazing. The girl is gorgeous. Finished with a surreal/slow HJ! I'm sure the menu has options, but it was 10 plus. Happy Hunting
Unread May 10th, 2020
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Obvious bull shit again. Post name of place or own up to your bogus posting
Unread May 10th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Classy handle! I placed an address of a Hot Place 1-2 years ago. One guy emailed me, while promising to not share. He shared the place, posted it on here and screwed it up! Never again!
Unread May 10th, 2020
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

LOL...Hardcock doesn't bull shit but he is right...as soon as he tells everyone then the asshole mongers fuk it up....I gave up a gem years ago and the place was overrun with assholes and if they didn't get what they wanted they made a scene...when HC finally gives up the place it is when he has had his fill and then lets the flood gates open for all the weird fuks on this site.
Unread May 10th, 2020
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

He posts these type things every few days and you say he doesn’t bull shit. The rule of thumb should be if you don’t want to share something than don’t post about. That way you don’t sound like a bullshitting idiot.
Unread May 10th, 2020
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like limpdick has some very deep emotional and stable issues he is dealing with and like everyone on this site to read about it. He is seriously fucking retarded like a vegetable getting boiled on the stove totally fucking demented and delirious. He reaches out for attention that his mother didn’t give him pure signs of getting his testicles beaten as a young kid in the Boy Scouts by his troop leader. It’s actually fun to read his total bullshit lies but it grows weary and tiresome after lie and lie. He is in debt and lashes out on this site to hide his shortcummings which is what every massage girl has told him. Poor lad just keep your lame stories to yourself or share them with your mom it is Mother’s Day and she’s be happy to cuddle with you and maybe give you a handy, it’s probably been a few weeks.
Unread May 11th, 2020
Banned

I've read some pretty immature, manipulative, Narcistic and childish responses, but Nelly is the worst of the worst. He displays all the characteristics of a predator! Gas lighting? Those manipulative, false and childish comments might work with your ex wife and daughter your fucking, but it won't work with educated, large cock and high esteem individuals! You clearly have low self esteem and the desire for conflict. I feel sorry for you. Grow up, get a life and pay off your credit card bill
Unread May 11th, 2020
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys....if you just read HC review closely, you canusually figure out where these places are...The Salon is in Costa Mesa!! HC could have said Orange County but he zeroed in on Costa Mesa...What a dumb ass if he is trying to keep this a secret!!!

I have been cruising Costa Mesa and checking out the Nail Salons...if you read HC's review you know it is a Nail Salon and not an AMP...so I have been cruising the Salons...Costa Mesa is not a large town....So far I have visited 16 salons and only 40 more to go....So i am getting close and I will report...I just hope I have enough finger and toe nails left to visit these places. (I must preface this for all of you nit wit half brained numb nutz mongers...this is a joke)
By the way..I enjoy HC's reviews..if you don't like then don't read. But the comments are funny..it's like a Frat House here.
Unread May 12th, 2020
Junior Puppy

luvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really nice

Hardcock, that Thai/Polynesian blend sounds rally inserting. Send me PM of place/number if you don't want to put it up here. You know if you do put it up nobody will ruin it since they won't go check it anyway, right?
Unread May 12th, 2020
Banned

Nelly just placed a review of Nala? Liar