Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 12th, 2020
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

Sure it is just like all your reviews, you’re worse than covid-19 and by the way I ran into your mom the other day she gave me a great handy and said you should call her she misses you and wants you to come home and stop hanging around Botox druggy whores like Nala, you should know better, mommy will always take care of you she’s really good at rimming and taking one on the chin.
Unread May 13th, 2020
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Worth knowing. This Hardcock character was banned from Honey Spa and all their satellite locations after attempting to assault Krystal. Another customer at the time beat his ass. They actually have his photo at all the locations so the receptionists know to not let him in. He has attempted to get rhe places closed down since then
Unread May 13th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Shit! Wow, now remember something heard about it. No wonder he furtively just puts up short blurbs about nail spas all over lately. He's down to minimal places to try but never did believe that one about Krystal begging him for his larger than life member. Kind of makes that clear of the motive. Some scumbag! If some trouble on a nail spa if he moves uninvited the black and whites will domicile him. Better off with milk and cookies off mommy.
Unread May 17th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Nelly is (and others) are the reason I no longer post the address of certain locations. Crazy and no class. Nut job!
Unread May 17th, 2020
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

How many handles do you have now ?? 3-4 you must have a personal vendetta against Nala cuz all you do is talk shit sounds like an assault charge is coming for you fucking bottom feeder, karma is a real bitch, you’re the ONLY one who leaves false reviews against her calling her a druggy whore with Botox maybe she reminds you of your mommy and you’re lashing out with your lies. You seriously have mommy issues and you troll this site to release your pent up anger begging for attention, time to grow up and move on to another site where people still won’t give a shit about what you have to say cuz it’s all lies. Tell your mommy I’ll be by soon to drop another load off.
Unread May 18th, 2020
VIP User

Bigballs4u is infamous around these parts

Hard, thanks for the 411! These guys sound like they are stalkers and live on this site? I just met your inside provider and she was superb! I wouldn't share anything with these sex offender pussy whipped losers.
Unread May 18th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

These guys are very child like, Manipulative and narcissistic. They sound like little kids. It's (many people read this) very obvious why I would never share my hotspots with these sex addicts. They would post reviews and it's pretty troubling to read their outlandish comments. It appears they are obsessed with Nala and have a child like imagination. Don't you guys go home? Do you live on this site? Can't you find a woman to date? I've met Nelly once! Bald! Fat! Terrible body Oder! If you saw him, you would get it. It's pretty sad when these guys stick up for a Botox ridden girl who simply gives HJ's and a little vagina tease. Very sad. I bet your mom would be very proud of you Nelly? You sound like you have mommy issues
Unread May 18th, 2020
VIP User

Funny how you write to your own self using big balls 4u so you’re writing a message to your self what a pathetic loser wow get over yourself. Can’t wait to read what other 4 handles you’ll come up with go home to mommy she’s calling you now to come wipe the sperm off her chin, maybe it’s mine maybe it’s yours ask mommy but she would never tell.
Unread May 19th, 2020
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Sheesh. Give it a rest or take it down to RM.
Unread May 19th, 2020
Banned

Nelly sounds like a 14 year old