Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 21st, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default OK, I'm Going In. Wish Me Luck!

It's across from the old #6 / Animal Clinic. She sounded sexy.

1807 west Katella Ave. Suite 214 Anaheim Ca 92802

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...504318417.html
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...504333468.html
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

NTK, You got it! I wish you Luck. Interesting ad and hope this turns out excellent. Of course we know you'll be back here with feedback, and maybe even add to your review collection. Kudos.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Definitely aiming for the stars. Aim for Estrella.

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting hours. (open 7 days 6:00 Pm to 4:00am)
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'm weird. But I am NOT into Latina FS shops. Which this obviously is.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey NTK, that chick's mug is not bad and her boobage looks like it may work out. Looks like titter(Russian)material in case other choices not preferred. We're all ears. The same address has a church? Maybe in daytime. Might be reason for a 6pm start. Obviously the chicks have a day gig for them to hang from 6pm to 4am.
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Maybe I'm weird. But I am NOT into Latina FS shops. Which this obviously is.
dj110, IDK, let's wait it out until NTK gets back with his take. If it's not fs i would be surprised but who knows. If I were close I'd pass by unless a bad report comes back. We had some interesting stuff in SD last few days. It seems to always change, some for the better.
Unread February 22nd, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
It's across from the old #6 / Animal Clinic. She sounded sexy.

1807 west Katella Ave. Suite 214 Anaheim Ca 92802

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...504318417.html
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...504333468.html
NTK, you still alive bro? Time to spit out what happened at that place, bro!
Unread February 22nd, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Review Pending:

I arrived just after 6pm, as scheduled. When you arrive, a couple things... The parking lot and parking is small. The entry, from Katella, is tight. (And, the back parking lot is no better. Don't hit the boat. I found all this when I left.) I pulled into a parking stall, to the right as you enter, under the 2nd floor suites. A couple of men were standing nearby, talking. I stood out like a sore thumb. They can't miss you. The darkness made it slightly creepy. Can't imagine what it is like at midnight? Made my way up stairs and was greeted by a smiling, tiny little Latina in a tight little cocktail dress. This was Gina. She led me to the back as I caressed her bare shoulder. ....
Unread February 23rd, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Review Pending:

I arrived just after 6pm, as scheduled. When you arrive, a couple things... The parking lot and parking is small. The entry, from Katella, is tight. (And, the back parking lot is no better. Don't hit the boat. I found all this when I left.) I pulled into a parking stall, to the right as you enter, under the 2nd floor suites. A couple of men were standing nearby, talking. I stood out like a sore thumb. They can't miss you. The darkness made it slightly creepy. Can't imagine what it is like at midnight? Made my way up stairs and was greeted by a smiling, tiny little Latina in a tight little cocktail dress. This was Gina. She led me to the back as I caressed her bare shoulder. ....
Cat got your tongue?
I meant Dog