Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 6th, 2014
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough
Default Discreet parking

Depending on which car I am driving, I sometimes prefer to select an AMP that offers parking that is somewhat discreet. Aloha in Los Alamitos is great in that aspect; you can park behind the building, walk through a little hallway and pop out right at the entrance of the shop. No one driving down Katella can spot your car unless they really work at it. You can park behind Lotus and Tulip (also on Katella) but then have to walk around the end of the building to get to the AMP. Nothing discreet about that.

Anyone else know of shops that offer less obvious parking?
Unread October 6th, 2014
VIP User

Easy Money

I like the rear parking at Sea's Bliss in HB. If you go behind the building, there is plenty. I miss Liz aka Courtney, Ivy, Kathy, Jenny and the list goes on. I heard she now lives in sin city. She was fun. For sure. She will be missed.
Unread October 6th, 2014

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

I like parking right in front of the place. Fuck it who cares.
Unread October 7th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDuke View Post
I like parking right in front of the place. Fuck it who cares.
That's my boy!
Unread October 7th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I used to park my car with my company logo on it right in front of any MP. Last weekend I drove my VERY recognizable 1938 Ford and parked right in front of Tulip. The way I figure it is my wife works far away and will never spot my car and if someone that does know me sees it I really don't care.
Unread October 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I used to park my car with my company logo on it right in front of any MP. Last weekend I drove my VERY recognizable 1938 Ford and parked right in front of Tulip. The way I figure it is my wife works far away and will never spot my car and if someone that does know me sees it I really don't care.
I took a picture of your car when I visited Linda for sloppy seconds after you:
Unread October 7th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

LOL More like this.....

Last edited by MPkid; May 9th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.
Unread October 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

The place in Old World in HB is good cause that place is a ghost town. Myself my only rule is to not monger near my house if its a neighboring city I don't really care. There is always some real small chance someone would see you but not likely so I usually just park as close to the door as possible.
Unread October 8th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Old world does have a walk of shame feel to me...its like a ghost town at times and to be one of only a few people there is strange. With that said, your odds are very good that you wont be see by anybody and the parking is ample. I remember getting lost in there the first time trying to find that place. Hell, it is Octoberfest month, going to dip my Bratwurst in the keg of beer!
Unread October 10th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
LOL More like this.....
So, you're the hot rodder that cut me off....Whhhiper snapper!