Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 22nd, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Fern St complex

Stopped at the Fern St complex the other day. 5 places packed close together. I parked across the street as parking can be tough there. Each of the places on the ground floor had girls in short, tight dresses hanging out the door.

I sat watching for awhile. Whenever a guy pulled up the girls would start waving them over toward their place. Was funny to watch the guys trying to figure where to go.

A couple minutes later a Sheriff Dept car pulls into the lot. The girls all disappeared fast and closed the doors to their places. The Sheriff went very slow through the lot and then pulled out and drove away.

2 minutes later the doors to the massage places opened and the girls were back out. I decided against going in as I thought the girls might be a bit paranoid.

I highly recommend if you're in the area during the daytime, stop over to see the show.
Unread March 22nd, 2016
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

wow, it sound like the RED ZONE in TJ
I try the two in the bottom, like 2 years ago, hj but old lady.
Unread March 22nd, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Sounds like one day soon the OC Sheriff's SWAT Team, backed up by Homeland Security, ICE, local politicians, anti-"slavery" activists and TV news crews, will converge on this little den of iniquity for a bit of cheap and easy publicity, with plenty of posturing, speechifying and theatrics. Wouldn't want to be the monger caught in the middle of all that.
Unread March 22nd, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori2 View Post
.....I highly recommend if you're in the area during the daytime, stop over to see the show.
I agree, for creepy reasons I can't explain, I have sat there. It fascinates me to watch all the mongering going on.
Unread March 22nd, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I, too, have watched the show. A lot of Paisanos in flat beds....
Unread March 22nd, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Sounds like one day soon the OC Sheriff's SWAT Team, backed up by Homeland Security, ICE, local politicians, anti-"slavery" activists and TV news crews, will converge on this little den of iniquity for a bit of cheap and easy publicity, with plenty of posturing, speechifying and theatrics. Wouldn't want to be the monger caught in the middle of all that.
I agree with you. This complex is easy pickings and sooner or later the poor sex slaves driving the Lexus and Mercedes will be freed!
Unread March 22nd, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I agree, for creepy reasons I can't explain, I have sat there. It fascinates me to watch all the mongering going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I, too, have watched the show. A lot of Paisanos in flat beds....
Sounds like we need a tailgate party. I'll bring the hibachi.
Unread March 22nd, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent007 View Post
Two of the girls drive Maseratis which are usually parked in lot. Rest have Lexus and BMWs
I've seen the little chubby with the Maserati. She purposely bends her little chubby ass over getting in and out.

Now that would be a fun monger trip. BarbQue at the Fern! LOL!
Unread March 22nd, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

The Korean BBQ in the center across from that place is really good. mmmm.
Unread March 23rd, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reality show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
The Korean BBQ in the center across from that place is really good. mmmm.

This could be a new A&E reality show but the opposite of 8 minutes. It's called "30 minutes." I pose as a Priest and meet inside the store with every girl privately in their room. I'm given only 30 minutes to tell each girl the Garden of Eden story and show her how to tame the one eyed snake and she receives mammon for doing it and I convince all of the girls to stay in the biz.