Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default Bye Guys!

Time to say goodbye boys. I've been on this site for many years, but I'm hanging it up. This hobby has been fun, but also expensive and terribly addicting. I think I've gotten enough good out of it that I can back away without a feeling of having missed out. I know there are good ones I never tried and new ones I'll never get to try. I can live with that. Now it's time for this old fucker to save some money and devote myself more completely to my marriage. I'm not saying that I will never pay for a handie, a BJ or even FS ever again, but I won't continue making the pursuit of that a part of my lifestyle, nor will I chase civvies or get involved with other women beyond either friendship or strictly "business." Some backsliding is probably inevitable, but my goal is to free myself from this cycle that I've allowed myself to fall into.

The first step is to not renew my VIP membership when it expires in a day or two. I won't be making comments or spouting off in the Forums. I guess there will also now be an opening in the moderator ranks, if anyone wants to volunteer. I didn't, but I was given moderator powers anyway. Thanks, Admin.

I've made some friends here over the years, and pissed off a few people too. I'm grateful for having gotten to know some people I wouldn't have met otherwise, and for the most part I've enjoyed the give and take here in the Forums. Exposure to different points of view is educational, and having to defend your position gives you a chance to reflect on your views and why you support them (or choose to abandon them).

So without further ado, goodbye, gentlemen. See you in the funny papers.
Unread March 27th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Best of luck to you. More power to you if you can stop. I've often though the same thing, but as long as I've got the means, I'll probably be a player.
Unread March 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Time to say goodbye boys. I've been on this site for many years, but I'm hanging it up. This hobby has been fun, but also expensive and terribly addicting. I think I've gotten enough good out of it that I can back away without a feeling of having missed out. I know there are good ones I never tried and new ones I'll never get to try. I can live with that. Now it's time for this old fucker to save some money and devote myself more completely to my marriage. I'm not saying that I will never pay for a handie, a BJ or even FS ever again, but I won't continue making the pursuit of that a part of my lifestyle, nor will I chase civvies or get involved with other women beyond either friendship or strictly "business." Some backsliding is probably inevitable, but my goal is to free myself from this cycle that I've allowed myself to fall into.

The first step is to not renew my VIP membership when it expires in a day or two. I won't be making comments or spouting off in the Forums. I guess there will also now be an opening in the moderator ranks, if anyone wants to volunteer. I didn't, but I was given moderator powers anyway. Thanks, Admin.

I've made some friends here over the years, and pissed off a few people too. I'm grateful for having gotten to know some people I wouldn't have met otherwise, and for the most part I've enjoyed the give and take here in the Forums. Exposure to different points of view is educational, and having to defend your position gives you a chance to reflect on your views and why you support them (or choose to abandon them).

Do you have a sponsor? I'm afraid this is an addiction that for most of us that have been at it for 10+ years we've spent hundreds of thousands on.

Unfortunately, a simple HE will be the same as an alcoholic having "just a shot of Tequila every now and then".

I wish you the best of luck...I'll either go that route when I retire, or go full-blown ex-pat monger with a vacation house in Thailand and other monger havens...I haven't quite decided!
Unread March 27th, 2017
Junior Puppy

rejaqu

time for me also,i tried few weeks ago and failed,I'm retired now so don't have the means i used too,also just had a bday,getting tooooo old,its been fun since about 1985,but its time.
Unread March 27th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I understand.
Unread March 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejaqu View Post
time for me also,i tried few weeks ago and failed,I'm retired now so don't have the means i used too,also just had a bday,getting tooooo old,its been fun since about 1985,but its time.
Wow, 32 years in the hobby...tell us about mongering back in the 80s? Where did you find the girls before the internet, LAXpress/LA Weekly Ads?
Unread March 27th, 2017
VIP User

e350skl is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post

Wow! As a newbie, I have been here for less than 2 years, but it seems like a decade. Good luck!
Unread March 27th, 2017
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to hear you will be leaving us.
You are welcome back anytime...

As far as forum moderators go, we have gotten a few inquiries about this position and will be considering them shortly. We hired a new staff member who looks after the forums periodically, but are willing to add a new mod when the time is right. Anyone else willing to take on the boards, please DM us with your interest.

Cheers,
MPR
Unread March 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

i got pulled into a business lawsuit that will eat into my funds but there is no way Im gonna quit as long as there are $30/hr places in the OC
Unread March 27th, 2017
Junior Puppy

rejaqu

just driving by places in the IE,found my favorite 3 girls and saw them for probably 10 yrs,just branched out from there.i have had some favorites that were almost like family.there were some nice places back then